Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tickled PayPal MC SP CLI

tag
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Tickled PayPal MC SP CLI

I tried before the 3 months and got it may be a HP language. Backed out. So I waited until after 3 statements. Had to thaw TU so I could get my TU FICO that comes with the card. Weird you dont get it if TU is frozen. Now I know TU cant be frozen for any moves. No HP language at all this time. I went cheap and asked for $800. Boom. Done. So now it stands at $8000. The next one will be for the max. I use the you know what out of this card. So not too shabby I'd say. Its all good. Smiley Happy

Side Note: Online and phone app had "Unkown" for freeze status. Had to call. Its easy but why have a website and phone app that doesn't do squat? Still says unkown after thawing it out. Smiley Mad

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Tickled PayPal MC SP CLI

Did it giggle?  ..Congrats!

Message 2 of 12
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Did it giggle?  ..Congrats!

Shes got the same giggle as Miss Disco. Maybe her twin? Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 4 of 12
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the CLI !
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the SP CLI!!
Message 6 of 12
JaseT
Established Contributor

Congrats! I would click it again...I bet you left money on the table. Always ask for the moon with Synchrony as they will counter if need be. I've never seen HP language with a Synchrony CLI request.

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 7 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Smash again FM1Smiley Happy Sometimes Miss Paypal enjoys a little bit of Pretty Ricky to set the moodSmiley Wink

On another note i too get denials on some of my cards saying they couldn't access my report even though i know my report was unlockedSmiley Wink
Message 8 of 12
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Smash again FM1Smiley Happy Sometimes Miss Paypal enjoys a little bit of Pretty Ricky to set the moodSmiley Wink

On another note i too get denials on some of my cards saying they couldn't access my report even though i know my report was unlockedSmiley Wink

I tried to go for the gold. Nope. I'll wait another 3 months. Maybe she didnt like my cologne. Smiley Frustrated

Message 9 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I think ill call in tonight to see whats availble. My TU got back to 740, so lets see if CS likes my BSSmiley Wink
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.