tag
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Tiffany & Co approval....

@pizza1 wrote:

@odd_dog wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

believe it is a hidden TL as well. So carry big purchases without others seeing

OH I hope that is true, I see some watches I might get afterward......COOL thanks CC for the info.....

yes, its true. Ive had T&CO for like 8 yrs, and its hidden.  They always pull EQ, so your HP will be there.  They will consider CLI every 6 months only.  Also, anything thats considered "engagement/wedding" over $1k, watches, and anything else over $2.5k, qualifies for 0%/12 months.  So, even if you max your card, doesnt matter, since its hidden .....congrats Smiley Happy 

Pizza, they pulled TU@754 Saturday for me (big present for GF's Bday).... 

Glad they didnt pull Eq, that is my worst CR...lol

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@odd_dog wrote:

With our 20th Wedding Anniversary coming up this year wanted to get me DW something special for it....In comes Tiffany, looking on the website to see what I will be in store for when we go together and pick out "that piece" I saw a email to ask for an application for their CC and Special finance account. Sent email request, in a few hours got the link for application. Applied and got we will be back in 24-48 hrs. Last night I got an email from them, Approved $10K for their credit card, and if I want special financing or a CLI at time of purchase to have the associate call and they will approve....Pretty cool Approval, so personal, also on the app they asked what you want to buy, told them not sure, and mentioned my anniversary....so in the acceptance email they congratulated me and my wife on our anniversary. Not sure about apr or even who they pulled, no alert yet..but I don't care about that as I am sure I will be using the "special financing" with them.....LOL

Congratulations & Happy 20th Wedding Anniversary! Never knew Tiffany's had a retail credit card.  I have several items from Tiffany that I adore so this will be on my list of cards to get once I get my scores up.  Does anyone have a picture of the card???

Message 12 of 21
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@victornewman wrote:

I searched their site & didn't see the "email us for an application" for some reason.  But they do have an online application:

https://financing.tiffany.com/TKOAdminFE/index.php/app/tiffany_us_en?_ga=1.79214612.1815131068.14814...

Is this the same application form they emailed you?  I would love to have this card as well.

YES! that is the application, I sent an email, I could not find an application form, and somewhere in FAQ it said send us an email at retailcredit.....but that looks like the one they sent me.

Message 13 of 21
victornewman
Contributor

Message 14 of 21
dbw79
Regular Contributor

Victor- Good luck and please keep us posted. Do you mind sharing your stats with us? Score, uti, etc... Also, I wonder (but am assuming) if you apply in store, any starting credit line would be greatly higher then apping online. They must dish out some insane limits, considering the price of their items. Anyone know what bank backs their card?

Message 15 of 21
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

@odd_dog wrote:

@victornewman wrote:

I searched their site & didn't see the "email us for an application" for some reason.  But they do have an online application:

https://financing.tiffany.com/TKOAdminFE/index.php/app/tiffany_us_en?_ga=1.79214612.1815131068.14814...

Is this the same application form they emailed you?  I would love to have this card as well.

YES! that is the application, I sent an email, I could not find an application form, and somewhere in FAQ it said send us an email at retailcredit.....but that looks like the one they sent me.

On the mobile site, the link letters are blue.. on the desktop site, the letters are in BLACK, and you wouldnt know it was a link, unless you clicked on it!

image.jpg

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Message 16 of 21
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

@victornewman wrote:

I applied online and got the message "We will process and get back to you within one business day".  I'm not certain that they approve this quickly (within 1 business day) based on other posts but we shall see.

I didn't receive an email confirming my application but that doesn't happen with all credit card applications so no biggie.

Hope they pull Equifax. 

Same with me as well - I will post an update when I have some more info on my app. Pulled my TU thankfully Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 21
victornewman
Contributor

Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats and Happy Anniversary! 

Message 19 of 21
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Congrats on your anniversary. Its good to have a nice TL that has really nice jewelry for his/hers and not glorified costume junk. The nice tradeline is nice to know as well. 

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.