Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tiny App Spree!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Tiny App Spree!

So I figured since I stepped out of the garden I would step out a little further.

Total apps and approvals:

NFCU CLOC:                  $4000 approval

PP 2% MC:                     $2000 approval

NFCU Nrewards:           $600

Amazon Store Card:     $800 approval

Pottery Bard:                  $2000 approval

Capital One: Waiting for fraud department to call to verify identity

Amex Everyday: Denied waiting for letter resulted in a hard pull Experian

Target Redcard: Approval $200 temp limit till I receive card

Chase Amazon Visa: 30 day message

BestBuy CC: 2 week message most likely a denial

So I am not sure what will come of those cards that weren't an instant approval.

Current Fico scores:

TU: 706

EX: 707

EQ: 669

Message 11 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Fantastic job and also great to see that you realize we dont always have to keep everycard we get. As we go along our needs and wants change so why shouldn't our cardsSmiley HappyAlso Happy Birthday as wellSmiley Happy
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Fantastic job and also great to see that you realize we dont always have to keep everycard we get. As we go along our needs and wants change so why shouldn't our cardsSmiley HappyAlso Happy Birthday as wellSmiley Happy

Yes! I originally got those cards to have lines of credit showing and a decent available credit so I could build my profile. I didn't have ANY credit prior. So now that my profile has improved I no longer have a need for those cards. I took a 13 pt hit to my Transunion but that was to be expected with the new accounts and the inquiries. I can quickly recover those hopefully. Back to the garden I shall venture. Thanks so much for the birthday wish Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 15
sdsoccerdad
Established Contributor

Congrats!  

Personal Cards:

Business Cards:

Started my journey in the high 500's 10/1/2016
Current Fico: EQ:740 | TU:757 | EX:775
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on all those new approvals! I would sock drawer a few of the new cards instead of closing them depending on how new they are.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.