Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Today has been a good day

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Today has been a good day

So this is my first post on this site but I feel too good about things not to. Started my journey almost 2 years ago with fico scores hovering around 400. Fought and climbed for months until June when in one night I was approved for Amex BCE, USAA Visa, Amazon prime store card, and Barclays Apple. Before it was all credit one and first premier. Well this morning I tried for the Amex CLI from $1200 to $3600 and approved instantly. Then I tried the CLI button on care credit (my oldest card) and went from $800 asked for $10k and thought I was shooting for the stars, then I saw the approval and it said I my new credit line was $12k. Both a SP. Current scores as of this morning [ Ex 701, Eq 701, Tu 681 ] so thanks to everyone here that without knowing it has made my journey possible.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Today has been a good day

Congrats and welcome to the board.
Message 2 of 4
peghede
Valued Contributor

Congrats on cli m8, for me every day i wake up is a good day.(some ppl don't)

Message 3 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Amen peghedeSmiley Happy

Great day indeed fellow credit road traveller!. With great power comes great responsabilitySmiley Happy Enjo those increases and enjoy your amazing progressSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.