Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Today or tomorrow? AMEX CLI

@Anonymous wrote:

@MontegoMack wrote:

Last CLI request granted was 8/7/18.

Do I make the request today at 180 days or tomorrow at 181 days?**

** Hope I did the math right. 

We happened to request around the same time in August 2018. As per my calendar, I shall request it around 10th Feb. to be on the safe side. I am not sure if my timeline resets if declined. 

I requested for CLI and was approved for 9K. HAPPY DAYS!

Message 11 of 18
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@montegomac
Better than a decline

Congratulations!

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 12 of 18
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

When do you start waiting for 181 days I heard it was 61 days so is that just recommended for the first two sets of 61 days then after it turns to 181?

Message 13 of 18
xaximus
Valued Contributor

@Girlzilla88 wrote:

When do you start waiting for 181 days I heard it was 61 days so is that just recommended for the first two sets of 61 days then after it turns to 181?

61 days is when you get the card the first time. After that - it's every 181 days. 

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@xaximus wrote:

@Girlzilla88 wrote:

61 days is when you get the card the first time. After that - it's every 181 days. 

almost 181 days update! Just got approved for 27K on the same card. Smiley Happy 

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@xaximus wrote:

@Girlzilla88 wrote:

almost 181 days update! Just got approved for 27K on the same card. Smiley Happy 

That's great! I just got a 2.5x a couple weeks ago from my $10k SL so that makes me a $25k CL Amex BCP owner Smiley Happy IT feels great, doesn't it?

Message 16 of 18
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@MontegoMack wrote:

Pulled the trigger today. 

Got only 2x, not 3x.

Smiley Frustrated

Congrats!

sure is a lot better than waiting out the torture period, then get a total denial.Smiley Surprised

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@xaximus wrote:

@Girlzilla88 wrote:

That's great! I just got a 2.5x a couple weeks ago from my $10k SL so that makes me a $25k CL Amex BCP owner Smiley Happy IT feels great, doesn't it?

It truly is! I did not believe they would do CLI for 18K. 

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.