Congrats on your CLIs :-)

Message 11 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Today's CLI Scorecard: James -- 2; Synchrony -- 3

@Anonymous wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
... Any data points?......😋😁

I'm guessing this comment is meant to be interpretted as humorous but I'm not getting it -- maybe you can spell it out for me? I like a laugh as much as the next person and hate to feel like I'm missing out. 

A N Y  D A T A  P O I N T S 😏

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

... Any data points?......😋😁

I'm guessing this comment is meant to be interpretted as humorous but I'm not getting it -- maybe you can spell it out for me? I like a laugh as much as the next person and hate to feel like I'm missing out. 

A N Y  D A T A  P O I N T S 😏

The OP contains several DPs. You wanted different ones? 

Message 13 of 18
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLIs !!!!

Message 15 of 18
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

CONGRATS222222222.gif

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Lazy Saturday morning means -- let's get some CLI!

Off to my five Synch accounts I went:

Care Credit: YES to 6000 CLI request from 9K to 15K. Asked for 20K but NO. This is the 4th CLI (6/25 x 2; 9/20) since account opened for 1K on June 2018.

Conn's :         NO; last CLI was Sept 20th.

JC Penney:   NO; last CLI was Oct 8th.

Lowes:          YES to 15K CLI to 25K. This is 2nd CLI (first was on 9/17) since account opened for 2K on Sept 17th. Was tempted but did not ask for the 35K -- I want to save something for January. 

Walmart:       NO; last CLI was Oct 3rd.

Interesting that the same lender will approve 25K on one card but not 10K on another. Surely the underwriting criteria varies from one store brand to the other, which maybe serves as a sort of microcosm for the variety of outcomes the same applicant can achieve across a variety of bank lenders (Cap1, Amex, Disco, Chase, etc). I guess the uncertainty is part of what makes the credit game exciting (I know I know, it's NOT A GAME. Yet ...)

Current Fico 08's are EX 724; TU 752; EQ 752

Overall Utilization <4% with 0% purchase balances remaining on Lowes and Conns equaling about 2K.

Note: I used the Care Credit card for the 1st time about 2 weeks ago -- medicine for < $10. I don't know if it mattered, but it's still a DP.

Hey, thanks for sharing that with us!

Lemme ask you a question! Were these all HPs or SPs? I do have an Amazon Prime Store Card with only $800 and I've been thinking about asking for a CLI. Did you just click CLI button you had to call/chat with someone? Would you mind sharing that?

Thanks!

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Lemme ask you a question! Were these all HPs or SPs? I do have an Amazon Prime Store Card with only $800 and I've been thinking about asking for a CLI. Did you just click CLI button you had to call/chat with someone? Would you mind sharing that?

Hi, t.

I always request CLI online, unless it's not offered as such (WF). The only other time I've called in is to request the Discover Double, or to recon an approval for a larger SL (Lowes).

So these were all SP and done online. 

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.