cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Took a bite out of the forbidden fruit.... Yes an Apple Card approval or two..

tag
Hockeypnc1
Established Contributor

Re: Took a bite out of the forbidden fruit.... Yes an Apple Card approval or two..

For the amount of money I have donated to Apple products and stocks over the years, you would think they'd invite me to their silly club. Oh, but I have crappy credit, maybe that's why!

Message 11 of 22
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Took a bite out of the forbidden fruit.... Yes an Apple Card approval or two..

Grats to both of you Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hockeypnc1 wrote:

For the amount of money I have donated to Apple products and stocks over the years, you would think they'd invite me to their silly club. Oh, but I have crappy credit, maybe that's why!

Actually you had to sign up to be notified on their website. 

It will go public at the end of the month, no big deal. 

Message 13 of 22
joltdude
Senior Contributor

@Hockeypnc1 wrote:

Actually if you have the ifruit phone, you can try to see if they want you by opening the Wallet app hitting the + sign and trying to add a card...

Havent even gotten the invite yet... 

And you can either accept or decline the offer before an HP......

They seem to be trying to get a wide variety of credit profiles.... If youd like it and find it useful. ... =)

Message 14 of 22
CreditGame12
Contributor

I definitely am jealous! Been opening my wallet app so much waiting for the invite! I can't wait to be able to also take a bite of the forbidden fruit!
Message 15 of 22
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Im jelly that Apples taste better with peanut butter🥜😆
Message 16 of 22
CreditGame12
Contributor

@AJC, are you going for the apple card??
Message 17 of 22
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@CreditGame12 wrote:
@AJC, are you going for the apple card??

I think He said No. He's going for this one, it's colored before you spend & pay.

Message 18 of 22
Hockeypnc1
Established Contributor

I tried that, no Apple Card comes up. 

Message 19 of 22
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you and your friend! 🎉🎉🎉

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.