Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Took a shot at blispay

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Took a shot at blispay

@Anonymous wrote:
Honestly didn't know anything about the fidelity visa, and I don't have a fidelity account anyway. But I didn't really expect a useable limit on this card I had planned on it replacing my firestone card since I moved and the closest firestone is now about 50 miles away.

What was your score? Who did they pull?

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DeeBee78 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats, I don't really know what blispay is. Dv

Visa card that gives you 2% cashback on all purchases, plus 6 months of interest-free and payment-free financing on any purchase over $199. I absolutely love mine. They only report to Experian, so you can hide a balance from other companies that pull EQ or TU. 

They had a lot of hiccups when first starting, but they seem to be making an effort at bringing features to the product that people ask for, like autopay. People also want the ability to request a CLI, which they still have not implemented. There were also a ton of verification issues with people who have never needed to go through verification before, but I wasn't one of them. 

Thanks for the information I appreciate it. Dv 

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

They pulled Ex from my understanding they only pull Ex, and they only report to them as well. My Ex score was 715.
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. 🎈🍾🎉🎊🐬 I like this card a lot. Happy since 2016. 

Message 14 of 15
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats. 🎈🍾🎉🎊🐬 I like this card a lot. Happy since 2016. 

+1

C0ngrats!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.