Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Rewards Signature Visa CLI to $19,200! woohoo

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Total Rewards Signature Visa CLI to $19,200! woohoo

Very excited this morning to report that my Total Rewards Signature Visa is now increased to $19,200! This is a surprise and amounts to a $2,500 CLI.

Last month I placed $100 in purchases on the card and PIF, and in the prior months spend was between $60-$100 per month and PIF. I do use the card monthly.

I didn't expect quite that high of a CLI based upon my level of usage, but am very pleased.

Have a wonderful day, everyone! Smiley Happy

Comenity Bank issues Total Rewards® Signature Visa® credit card accounts.
Divider Bar

We've updated your account. 

Dear xyz, 

Congratulations on your recent Total Rewards® Signature Visa® credit card credit limit increase.We have updated our records to reflect your new credit limit of $19,200.00. 

If you have questions about this message or your Total Rewards® Signature Visa® credit card account, please call our Customer Care team at 1-855-381-5712 (TDD/TTY:1-800-695-1788). We will be happy to help you. 

Divider Bar 

©2016 Comenity LLC

This card is issued by Comenity Bank pursuant to a license by Visa U.S.A. Inc.

Message 1 of 54
53 REPLIES 53
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Total Rewards Signature Visa CLI to $19,200! woohoo

Congrats on a bump on the Total Rewards.. Gotta love the 4 months and 1 day CLI's w/comenity!

edit:  I kind of miss my comenity CC's.. Kinda Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats on a bump on the Total Rewards.. Gotta love the 4 months and 1 day CLI's w/comenity!

Thank you, CC, yes it is definitely nice!

CC, if you apply for Comenity again, they may give you cards and take them away the same day. It might be fun. Try it! (ha) Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 54
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Nice Congrats!!!!!! 

Message 4 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the bump my friend!
Message 5 of 54
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Thank you, CC, yes it is definitely nice!

CC, if you apply for Comenity again, they may give you cards and take them away the same day. It might be fun. Try it! (ha) Smiley Happy

Lol.. I am a bit mad with comenity atm.. Tried to use paypal credit yesterday for an overstock purchase.. Some reason got turned down and called in and transferred to fraud and had to answer some Public Record questions and long story short forwared to back office and will take up to 72 hours for it to be available for use again.  What a PITA..  Not happy with them at all at the moment.. They had no clue what caused it to go off answered questions fine, but still up to 72 hour hold time.. Guess I will be using my Blispay for this purchase today that didn't go through yesterday due to "security" concerns..  So I don't miss them to muchSmiley Happy

Message 6 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry that happened, CC. And of course their security questions are wrong information from public records half the time, thanks to wonderful companies such as LexisNexis.....

Is Paypal Credit your only remaining Comenity card? Smiley Happy

Glad it worked out with Blispay and you had another option.

Message 7 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats on the bump my friend!

Thank you, dasingleton, nice to see you! Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Saleen099 wrote:

Nice Congrats!!!!!! 

Thank you, Saleen! Hope you are doing well Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 54
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry that happened, CC. And of course their security questions are wrong information from public records half the time, thanks to wonderful companies such as LexisNexis.....

Is Paypal Credit your only remaining Comenity card? Smiley Happy

Glad it worked out with Blispay and you had another option.

Yep only comenity account left..  Appears they might of finished the investigation and available as got an email just now...  No need to use it anymore lol

Message 10 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.