Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toyota Visa Comenity

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Toyota Visa Comenity

Hi! Everybody,

Just want to post information regarding Toyota Rewards Visa issued by Comenity, just this morning ( April 3, 2017 ), my wife applied for the Toyota visa and was approved for $5000 initial limit ( surprised), her fico scores are ; 632 EQ, 631 TU, 610 EX, minimum INQS ( for Car loan and the two store cards and Cap one ) just recently applied for JC Penney card abouth a month ago which is showing as her revolving right now, home depot is not showing yet as well as CAP One, she has no baddies just lates and oldest was almost two years now, basically these new cards will be her revolving starting today. I don't know what they saw but she put our combined ( we will be paying it together anyway ) salary and we just bought  a new 4runner just this January, maybe those are the reasons. So , for people who want this card, I say go for it if your situation/s is are the same as hers in terms of scores and reports. I will post if what CRA they pulled once she receives the alert. 

Thanks!!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Toyota Visa Comenity

Those are FICO scores and not Fakos? That's awesome! Congrats.
Comenity I believe pulled EQ for everyone but not 100% sure on that.
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi!

Thanks!!!

FICO 8  from this site, I will update once I get alert, so everybody can prepare just in case they want the card too.

Message 3 of 10
peghede
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your visa and your car..Comenity does pull EQ allot but also pulls EXP.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi!

Thanks!!!

So alert came in and it is Equifax that they pulled and also the EQ score went up by 5 points , wife is happy right now. BTW , we're from Maryland.

Thanks!!

Message 5 of 10
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the approval!! I applied yesterday with similar scores and got the 2 week message. I tried to call in to check the status but they told me I would have to wait for a response in the mail.
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations Mav310 on the approval! Does this credit card offer good rewards? Thank you in advance!
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi!

Thanks, 

Zero APR first six months ( i believe for new accounts ) then whatever APR you were given at approval and these 

• 5 points/$1 spent at Toyota dealerships***
  • 2 points/$1 spent on gas****
  • 2 points/$1 spent on dining and entertainment purchases
  • 1 point/$1 spent everywhere else Visa is accepted   

It is from the sign in site.

We have a  new toyota 4Runner  so probably brake pads or tires will be on this card when its time to replace , since it is not covered by the 2 year maintenace free from Toyota and I can use my accrued points towards purchase of parts.

Thanks  again!!

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi! Everybody,

Just want to post information regarding Toyota Rewards Visa issued by Comenity, just this morning ( April 3, 2017 ), my wife applied for the Toyota visa and was approved for $5000 initial limit ( surprised), her fico scores are ; 632 EQ, 631 TU, 610 EX, minimum INQS ( for Car loan and the two store cards and Cap one ) just recently applied for JC Penney card abouth a month ago which is showing as her revolving right now, home depot is not showing yet as well as CAP One, she has no baddies just lates and oldest was almost two years now, basically these new cards will be her revolving starting today. I don't know what they saw but she put our combined ( we will be paying it together anyway ) salary and we just bought  a new 4runner just this January, maybe those are the reasons. So , for people who want this card, I say go for it if your situation/s is are the same as hers in terms of scores and reports. I will post if what CRA they pulled once she receives the alert. 

Thanks!!

Was it an instant approval or did they let you know a day or 2 later. 

After initially readiing your post, I suggested the card to my fiance'. She has an excellent relationship with Comenity. 

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi! bogeygolfer,

It was an instant approval , she has EQ 632, that's where they pull her score , where from Maryland , so not sure if it differs from state to state, but ya, Instant approval and score went up by 5 points as well, and she added me as  an authorized user and representative on the card as well ( sweet ).

It is a rewards Visa so you're not tied to Toyota only. 

Please post if you decide to apply and let us know the result/s.

thanks and go for it!!!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.