Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried for CLI on every card today heres how it went

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tried for CLI on every card today heres how it went

Card                          Current limit                                        Increase                               New limit

BOA                            $5000                                                   $5000                                 $10000

BOA                            $6000                                                  Not eligele                           $6000

CapOne                      $1250                                                   Rejected                             $1250

Discover                     $11,900                                                 $500                                   $12,400

Citi                               $7,000                                                  Denied                                $7,000

USAA                           $17,700                                               Denied                                 $17,000

Walmart                       $3,600                                                Nope                                    $3,600

Chase                          $3,000                                                $3,000                                  $6,000

I also applied for a new credit card at NFCU and got approved $8,700 and I applied for the ClOC at 15K I think i got the CLOC but not seeing it yet. I applied at Penfed 3 weeks ago and that cards still pending somehow. Credit score currently 795. I was trying to pad more utilization because some balance transfers and new loans are going to show up. Time for me to head to the garden. 

Also I'm not 100%, but I don't think USAA did a HP i was expecting them to. I guess maybe they soft pull to see if you have a chance and hard pull if it's likely you'll see an increase?

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Tried for CLI on every card today heres how it went

Congrats
Message 2 of 17
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your NFCU approval, the Very Nice SL, and the AWESOME CLIs!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI's. That's a GREAT day to get 17.2k added to your profile not including the CLOC. AWESOME.
Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good work. Congrats.

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on those CLI's and the NFCU approvals!

Message 6 of 17
coreysw12
Valued Contributor

Is that a typo, or did USAA really deny you AND reduce your CL by $700??

Total Loan Balance: $43k / $65k

Total SL: $78k

United 1K - 725,000 lifetime flight miles    |    Chase Status: 4/24
Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the CLI's!

Message 8 of 17
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the approvals. BofA likes you lol
Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 9 of 17
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on all the CLI's

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.