cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trifecta Approval in 15 minutes - Chase Sapphire Reserve, Gold Amex, Everyday Amex

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trifecta Approval in 15 minutes - Chase Sapphire Reserve, Gold Amex, Everyday Amex

Thanks to the best advice from MaizeandBlue I went on applied for my two most wanted cards and one other.

I was approved

Everyday Amex $10000 limit
15000 MR rewards with $1000 spend in three months
0 Apr for 15 months for purchases and Balance Transfers also no fee for balance transfers

Amex Gold
25000 MR points with $2000 spend in three months

Chase Sapphire Reserve $12000 limit
50000 points with $4000 spend in three months
21.74 apr

Data Points
Fico 8 Scores (inquires) EQ 722 (4 all utility) TU 714 (0) EX 733 (0)
Income $85k reported
Last opened account more than two years ago
My highest limit was $6000 prior to approval
Current Aggregate util 37%
More than 50% of cards at 0 balance
One card at 78% util
AAOA 4.8 years AoOA 7.5 years

I have chase freedom at $500 and a 0 balance. The CSR had a green check mark in my profile for a while. I applied for CSR on phone app in my offers, just entered income.

I was preapproved for both Amex cards and applied through the site.
28 REPLIES 28
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Trifecta Approval in 15 minutes - Chase Sapphire Reserve, Gold Amex, Everyday Amex

now that is a trifecta Smiley Happy Congrats

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 2 of 29
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Re: Trifecta Approval in 15 minutes - Chase Sapphire Reserve, Gold Amex, Everyday Amex

Congrats!
Message 3 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats again; its the least I could do.  I'm just repaying the advice I got from people like Gmood1 and Mahraja.

The only thing I missed is that I didn't give you referrals for Amex and Chase so I could have gotten some reward points myself.

Message 4 of 29
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approvals!!  Great advice from the crew here as always, glad it worked out.

Message 5 of 29
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats again; its the least I could do.  I'm just repaying the advice I got from people like Gmood1 and Maharaja.

The only thing I missed is that I didn't give you referrals for Amex and Chase so I could have gotten some reward points myself.

which is illegal w/regards to the sites TOS and you most likely would of gotten a little vacation, so you are probably glad you didn't Smiley Happy

Congrats OP on your approvals, just working on getting your utilization down now.

Message 6 of 29
L-TWT
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Message 7 of 29
Viva-LV
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! Great pick-up of the three cards.  Looks like you've got some spending to do - holidays are coming!

Am Ex | BOA | Chase | Citi | Disc | PenFed | USB | 400K Club
Message 8 of 29
sdsoccerdad
Established Contributor

Congrats!
Personal Cards:

Business Cards:

Started my journey in the high 500's 10/1/2016
Current Fico: EQ:740 | TU:757 | EX:775
Message 9 of 29
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approvals for both cards!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.