cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triple treat Chase IHG,Alliant Visa Signature,Amex HHonors Superpass Approved :)

tag
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Triple treat Chase IHG,Alliant Visa Signature,Amex HHonors Superpass Approved :)

Ladies and Gentlemen below is the latest outcome for the 3 new Cards with Data Points

Chase IHG MC 80k Bonus Pulled TU Scores Fico 8 772 Fico 9 784 SL 27K

Alliant Visa Signature Pulled TU Scores Above SL 20K

Amex HHonors Superpass (Internal P Approved) no credit pull yet Exp Fico 8 761 Fico 9 773 SL 13.8K

(The Amex HHonors was pre approved from within the MY cards offers)

(UT) 1% TOTAL HPs TU 8  Exp 13  Eqx 9

thank you for reading be well

Shot.jpg

M A H R A J A

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Triple treat Chase IHG,Alliant Visa Signature,Amex HHonors Superpass Approved :)

Congrats...

What's your secret with getting your high starting lines? I'm looking for one more card with a SL of 20k plus.

Message 2 of 9
peghede
Valued Contributor

Re: Triple treat Chase IHG,Alliant Visa Signature,Amex HHonors Superpass Approved :)

Congrats m8, not bad , im not excited until i see your nfcu flagship 80k cl , i know it's not possible for you to have that limit.

Message 3 of 9
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Smiley Very Happy @peghede whenever i read your post it always made me laugh i told you before the way you bug me i like that thanks pal what happened to that pending navy app you will get that 3rd account i know it sooner or later

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 4 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats Mahraja!

Ill probably get a 3rd Navy before we see one from you two lol. And im so far down the Navy ladder , im still a Seaman recruitSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 9
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

@AJC too late now already got the 3rd platinum visa AJC the shot was posted at nfcu cli thread already Smiley Tongue now if i can get the 4th Amex from navy which is coming fall 2017 Smiley Very Happy otherwise will close cash reward to get the amex lets see Smiley Wink

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 6 of 9
peghede
Valued Contributor

@ Mahraja ,m8 stop playing with this non sense approval sl 20, and under 30k , im not impress. get a real card with 50k sl  or more.till then enjoy your approvals with toy limits.

Message 7 of 9
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Smiley Very Happy darn so i am still stuck @toy limits too bad i think i must start working to get out of the toy land peghede Smiley Tongue but let me play a little bit more in the toy land please please thanks man Smiley Very Happy

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your successes!!!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.