Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Truwest CU called me. I caved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Truwest CU called me. I caved!

Truewest Credit Union called me the other day, had an old pending app I never finished from about 6 months ago. I have done that a few times I guess.

Asked what I applied for and found out regular visa. Decided to ask a few questions and gave her my new fico score. Told her I was actually interested in a siggy and had to unfreeze my Experian to see. She sent it to underwriting and asked about refinancing my car. Currently with Langley and they have been good to me. 

Couple days later she follows up and offers 3.49% to refinance and a quarter percent off that for direct payment from checking, said I would let her know. Decided to ask if I was approved for the CC, yes and already been sent. My new low APR card! Asked and got 5k and 9.19 %, 18 months zero interest. Well pleased.

It was my celebration of the forum helping me on a long long journey. This week I hit the 700 club! Open my reports every day, several times a day and pinch myself...all over 700! Never would have happened if I hadn't happened upon this wonderful place. Been the longest almost 8 years of my life to be clean and clear on all boards.

LOVE myfico...thanks for making the journey  to 700 club less bumpy. 

OH...about the card...5K siggy, they pulled a 711, though my fico on experian said 720. I am staying with Langley on my car loan, but thinking this new credit card really has special meaning and I will use it proudly. Nice bunch of peeps and wonderful customer service over the phone.

Yep...need to update my siggy!  Heck ya...made it to 700 club. Smiley Happy 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Truwest CU called me. I caved!

Congrats on your progress! Awesome job! Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 11
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats..Nice Apr%

Message 3 of 11
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 11
nycplayboy78
Regular Contributor

WooHoo...Welcome to the 700 Club...Now go watch the religious show Pimps in the Pulpit...LOL!!!!

EX08 801 EQ08 812 TU08 805 Total Credit Line: $100K+
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks all...the religious show...I will look into. LOL

Stoked and working hard not to app till xmas. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

A big congratulations.

Message 7 of 11
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 8 of 11
MauiMan85297
Established Contributor

Congrats on CU card, they are less than 1 mile from my house, I should check into them

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great job. Congrats.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.