GatorCowboyLion
Regular Contributor

Re: Try #3 AOD approval 5k

Wow such dogged determination! Kudos! 

Message 12 of 24
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats and welcome to the AODFCU family!

Message 13 of 24
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@Gmoney144 wrote:

After a 1 1/2 year  of trying to get approved through AOD, I was finally approved.  EQ score is 790 and DTI is 1%.. I have a derogatory mark on EQ but is clear on other CRAs. That kept me from being approved. I finally emailed the other CRA reports and I received an emailed stating I'm approved. Asked for 10k but received 5k. 

Congrats and thanks for the DP's.  Can you provide a bit more detail ablut the derog on your EQ report that was giving them pause?  Thanks.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 14 of 24
GrandBay
Frequent Contributor

@Gmoney144 

Congrats on your AOD approval!

you were determined to get it... or did the initial denial make it a priority?

I know when denied I work hard to overcome it

also, as @spiritcraft1 said, can you share the DP that caused the denial?

Message 15 of 24
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Gmoney144 

congrats.jpg

Potential Future Cards
Message 16 of 24
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on approval and persistence, it is a great card and enjoy mine basically daily.  your DTI is 1% or mean utilization is 1%?  Can't imagine DTI for anyone being 1%, but suppose it is possible Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 24
Gmoney144
Regular Contributor

It

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@Gmoney144 wrote:

After a 1 1/2 year  of trying to get approved through AOD, I was finally approved.  EQ score is 790 and DTI is 1%.. I have a derogatory mark on EQ but is clear on other CRAs. That kept me from being approved. I finally emailed the other CRA reports and I received an emailed stating I'm approved. Asked for 10k but received 5k. 

Congrats and thanks for the DP's.  Can you provide a bit more detail ablut the derog on your EQ report that was giving them pause?  Thanks.

it was a loan that wrongfully stated that I was late paying it.  I sent in the other CRAs  to the loan officer and was approved. 

Business Cards
Message 18 of 24
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@Gmoney144 wrote:

It

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@Gmoney144 wrote:

it was a loan that wrongfully stated that I was late paying it.  I sent in the other CRAs  to the loan officer and was approved. 

I was curious if it was a late or something more serious.  Thanks.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 19 of 24
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Congrats on finally getting the AOD VS! Persistence worked in your favor!

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.