Gmoney144
Regular Contributor

Re: Try #3 AOD approval 5k

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@Gmoney144 wrote:

It

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@Gmoney144 wrote:

After a 1 1/2 year  of trying to get approved through AOD, I was finally approved.  EQ score is 790 and DTI is 1%.. I have a derogatory mark on EQ but is clear on other CRAs. That kept me from being approved. I finally emailed the other CRA reports and I received an emailed stating I'm approved. Asked for 10k but received 5k. 

Congrats and thanks for the DP's.  Can you provide a bit more detail ablut the derog on your EQ report that was giving them pause?  Thanks.

it was a loan that wrongfully stated that I was late paying it.  I sent in the other CRAs  to the loan officer and was approved. 

I was curious if it was a late or something more serious.  Thanks.

It was never late although the creditor said it was for 4 months.  Corrected on 2 of the three CRAs. 

Business Cards
Message 21 of 24
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@Gmoney144 wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@Gmoney144 wrote:

It

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

@Gmoney144 wrote:

After a 1 1/2 year  of trying to get approved through AOD, I was finally approved.  EQ score is 790 and DTI is 1%.. I have a derogatory mark on EQ but is clear on other CRAs. That kept me from being approved. I finally emailed the other CRA reports and I received an emailed stating I'm approved. Asked for 10k but received 5k. 

Congrats and thanks for the DP's.  Can you provide a bit more detail ablut the derog on your EQ report that was giving them pause?  Thanks.

it was a loan that wrongfully stated that I was late paying it.  I sent in the other CRAs  to the loan officer and was approved. 

I was curious if it was a late or something more serious.  Thanks.

It was never late although the creditor said it was for 4 months.  Corrected on 2 of the three CRAs. 

Thank you and good job getting in.  I have one 30 day late, 4 years old only on EQ from an old biz card that we didn't realize was still open at the time. I guess I will see what they say about that!

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 22 of 24
SPChaser
Established Contributor

Congrats on finally getting the AOD unicorn!!!

“Play the game, but don't believe in it“
Message 23 of 24
Titans84
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your AOD approval!

Current FICO 8:

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.