cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to garden....

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Trying to garden....

I'm trying to be good and garden after my recent app spree.... (7 cards in 10 months with 3 of them approved a week ago.)

I sign in to check on my Chase FUand a little flag pops up. The next page wants my updated income and is showing the CSP.

30 seconds later I have another $9K credit line Smiley Happy

NOW, I'm gardening! I swear! Smiley LOL

Amex PRG (NPSL), Amex Blue Cash ($8K), Amex Simply Cash+ ($4K), Discover ($20.7K), Cap 1 Union Plus MC ($2500), Chase FU Visa Sig ($12K), Chase F Visa Sig ($8.3K), Chase CSP Visa Sig($6.5K), FCB/Elan Rewards Visa Sig($10K), Buckle ($1.3K), BofA AAA Rewards ($67.6K), Paypal credit ($7.8K), BBVA Clearpoints ($7.5K), Cap 1 Savor ($10K)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Senior Contributor

Re: Trying to garden....

@ChargedUp wrote:

I'm trying to be good and garden after my recent app spree.... (7 cards in 10 months with 3 of them approved a week ago.)

I sign in to check on my Chase FUand a little flag pops up. The next page wants my updated income and is showing the CSP.

Congrats on your approvals.

I suggest quiting while your ahead.

Or you might fit in a couple of approved AA's.

Message 2 of 5
Senior Contributor

@ChargedUp wrote:

It would also help people if you would give data points. Scores, utilization. Stuff like that.

Message 3 of 5
Valued Contributor

You are lucky they were going over last months data. Congrats
Open one, close three. Open one, close three.
Message 4 of 5
Established Contributor

@donny10 wrote:

@ChargedUp wrote:

It would also help people if you would give data points. Scores, utilization. Stuff like that.

Utilization is in the mid 30% range according to CK and my last approval (Elan) showed my TU at 674.

My utilization last month was over 50%, I sent $5000 to Discover to bring my balance from $7300 to $2300 and my current score reflects that. Once I get my utilization down to ~8% my scores will go back into the low to mid 700's across the board. (I'm within my 2% period on Discover so I've been funneling A LOT through it!)

I DID just recently start using the Freedom Unlimited a bit after not touching it for much more than some Skyview tickets in DTLA. I've got $3200 on it and sent a $1200 payment to them last month as well.

I had NO intention of app'ing for another card, but as I've read on myFICO, when the offer pops up from Chase, it's a sure thing!

Amex PRG (NPSL), Amex Blue Cash ($8K), Amex Simply Cash+ ($4K), Discover ($20.7K), Cap 1 Union Plus MC ($2500), Chase FU Visa Sig ($12K), Chase F Visa Sig ($8.3K), Chase CSP Visa Sig($6.5K), FCB/Elan Rewards Visa Sig($10K), Buckle ($1.3K), BofA AAA Rewards ($67.6K), Paypal credit ($7.8K), BBVA Clearpoints ($7.5K), Cap 1 Savor ($10K)
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.