Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to garden....

tag
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Trying to garden....

I'm trying to be good and garden after my recent app spree.... (7 cards in 10 months with 3 of them approved a week ago.)

I sign in to check on my Chase FUand a little flag pops up. The next page wants my updated income and is showing the CSP.

30 seconds later I have another $9K credit line Smiley Happy

NOW, I'm gardening! I swear! Smiley LOL

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Trying to garden....

@ChargedUp wrote:

I'm trying to be good and garden after my recent app spree.... (7 cards in 10 months with 3 of them approved a week ago.)

I sign in to check on my Chase FUand a little flag pops up. The next page wants my updated income and is showing the CSP.

Congrats on your approvals.

I suggest quiting while your ahead.

Or you might fit in a couple of approved AA's.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ChargedUp wrote:

It would also help people if you would give data points. Scores, utilization. Stuff like that.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

You are lucky they were going over last months data. Congrats
Message 4 of 5
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@ChargedUp wrote:

It would also help people if you would give data points. Scores, utilization. Stuff like that.

Utilization is in the mid 30% range according to CK and my last approval (Elan) showed my TU at 674.

My utilization last month was over 50%, I sent $5000 to Discover to bring my balance from $7300 to $2300 and my current score reflects that. Once I get my utilization down to ~8% my scores will go back into the low to mid 700's across the board. (I'm within my 2% period on Discover so I've been funneling A LOT through it!)

I DID just recently start using the Freedom Unlimited a bit after not touching it for much more than some Skyview tickets in DTLA. I've got $3200 on it and sent a $1200 payment to them last month as well.

I had NO intention of app'ing for another card, but as I've read on myFICO, when the offer pops up from Chase, it's a sure thing!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.