cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to get the Journey card - Update: Approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trying to get the Journey card - Update: Approved!

I applied for the Journey Card a couple weeks ago. I got a letter saying I needed to fax in a copy of my SSN card and Driver's License within 35 days. I did it that night and haven't heard anything else.

Other people said I should get another letter in 7-10 days (that will be the 18th).

But I'm impatient. I'm still establishing credit. <b>If I get denied, will they offer an alternative card? </b>

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Trying to get the Journey card...

Hi tothephonebooth it sounds like you're approved for the CapOne journey card they just want to verify your ID! I totally get being impatient go ahead & call I'm sure they'll give you the answers you're looking for. Sorry but I don't think CapOne offers alternative cards if denied. Keep us posted & let us know what happens! 😊
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still haven't gotten a letter. I called today and after putting in my SSN, the automated voice said they were reviewing my application and I should receive a letter in ten business days.

Should I ask to speak to a rep and see if they need more info or just be patient? Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 6
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

You could call and speak with a CSR but in general they are absolutely useless if you call for app status...
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Called tonight, I was approved!

I'll post the limit when I find out if anyone is interested. I currently have two secured cards @$200 each so anything will be an improvement.
Message 5 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Trying to get the Journey card - Update: Approved!

Congrats! Onward and upwardSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.