Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two CLI - Saks & Neiman Marcus

tag
CreditJourney007
Frequent Contributor

Two CLI - Saks & Neiman Marcus

Saks - opened in November 2018, SL = $750. Haven't bothered to ask for a CLI since then, so I called yesterday and got it raised to $3000. Should've asked for more since there was no counter, but I will call back next month.

Neiman Marcus - opened since like...2013? Original SL = $700. I asked for an increase in January of 2019 to bring it to $2000. Since then, I've spent maybe $200 and paid it off. I was bored today and since I recently had luck with Saks (same issuer, Cap 1), I decided to shoot for a CLI since it's a SP. I called and asked for $6000 and they countered with $5000. Good enough for right now and helps my overall utilization - this should actually push me to right around 9% which means my goal for 3% is on the horizon.  

Both cards have a $0 balance - I'll probably put a bit of spend on it and pay it off and try and go to $10k in six months as some of my new accts age. 

I know some of you here don't like store cards, but I am definitely into designer things (within my limits and what I can spend in cash) so I love these cards and their points systems!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Two CLI - Saks & Neiman Marcus

Grats on the double play Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 7
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

What?, No NordstromSmiley Very Happy Seriously Congrats!!!

Message 3 of 7
CreditJourney007
Frequent Contributor

HAHA, I had Nordstrom with a really nice limit, but closed it. 

I'll be doing another purge sometime soon, however Saks and NM will not be a part of it Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Was it a soft pull for the CLI?

Thanks!

Message 5 of 7
CreditJourney007
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Was it a soft pull for the CLI?

Thanks!

Yep!

Message 6 of 7
dsotm76
Frequent Contributor

@CreditJourney007 wrote:

HAHA, I had Nordstrom with a really nice limit, but closed it. 

I'll be doing another purge sometime soon, however Saks and NM will not be a part of it Smiley Happy

Awww, sadness!  I love my Nordstrom Visa Signature!  :-)  It actually had the prime real estate location in my wallet for people to see.  Smiley Very Happy

Congrats on your CLIs.  It's always a good feeling.  I do enjoy a nice trip through Saks when I find one.  

BCE AMEX ($16200) - Citi DC ($11600) - Chase Sapphire Preferred ($10200) - Nordstrom Visa Signature ($10000) - Best Buy Citi Visa ($9950) - Chase Freedom Flex ($7700) - NHL Discover IT ($7000) - Apple Card ($6000) - Delta Gold AMEX ($6000) - Hilton Honors AMEX ($5000) - Barclay View ($5000)

Closed - Capital One Secured ($500) - It is not in my wallet. :-) - Sony/Sync ($2400)

Goal - To get in with Chase. Smiley Very Happy (ACHIEVED!)
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.