Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Citi Double Cash Approvals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Two Citi Double Cash Approvals

Same thing happened to me in the past. Not intentionally though. I thought it didn't go through bc page wouldn't load to submit. So I redid it and got two different cards in the mail lol
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats X2!!!

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: Verify letter came in today. Just a reference number to verify me. Gave the rep the number and verified some charges and I’m good.

Asked the rep why the fraud warning happened and she said it’s because I added the card to my Apple Pay wallet. Supposedly citi is getting a lot of fraud from stolen card numbers being added to Apple Pay and used to make fraud purchases.
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Final Update: Got the card today added it to my account and everything is perfect
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Juansito,

That's pretty cool that you got 2 cards with combined $1500 SL!

They know exactly who you are.  So, I would not worry about any of the fraud alerts.

In fact, if it were me, I'd just combine the two limites and rock on!

Again, congrats on the double dip!!!!!

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:
Update: Verify letter came in today. Just a reference number to verify me. Gave the rep the number and verified some charges and I’m good.

Asked the rep why the fraud warning happened and she said it’s because I added the card to my Apple Pay wallet. Supposedly citi is getting a lot of fraud from stolen card numbers being added to Apple Pay and used to make fraud purchases.

Glad you shared your story. Now I know we can have two of the same product with Citi Cards and that adding a card to Apple Pay has been incurring fraud. Just had a Barclay Card hit so it is nice to know potential triggers.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.