cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two more auto CLI's... Thanks to hefty NFCU SL?

tag
Dalmus
Valued Contributor

Two more auto CLI's... Thanks to hefty NFCU SL?

So I'm working on the spreadsheet where I keep all my credit and bill info, and as I log in to each account I have (I do this twice a month), I notice I have two auto CLI's:

Sportsman's Guide:  +$800

Barclays' Rewards:   +$1,950

I appreaciate the increases, but REALLLY Barclay's, you couldn't have made it an even $2,000?  lol

I think this is further benefits of getting my NFCU goRewards.  I know Barclay's had a history of wanting to be one of the cards with the higher limits in a person's profile.  I hope FNBO is paying attention, since this coming statement will be 4 months from my last auto CLI.

I'm actually paying Barclay off in full this month, so I'm hoping to get some balance transfer offers after a couple months of no activity.  If I'm lucky, I will get an offer before my 0% for 6 runs out on NFCU or my 0% for 12 runs out on my Discover.  (Not that I want to carry a balance, but I have some larger home repairs coming up, and it'd be nice to spread them out for 6-12 months without having to take out a HELOC!

*AND*... Transunion 8 hit 700+ for the first time in probably 8 years!  The other two aren't far behind... Balances are dropping each month, so the scores should keep going up!

Its been a GREAT November, credit-wise!

NFCU MR: $25K | Venture: $21K | Amex ED: $18K | NFCU CR: $18K | Amex BCE: $15K | IT #1: $17.5K | PNC Core: $15K | PPMC:  $12K | Wells Fargo: $11K | Savor: 12K | Cap1 QS: $8.5K | Barclays Rewards: $7.75K | IT #2: $7.3K | MLife: $9.5K | Sportsman's Guide: $8.7K | PenFed PR: $5.5K | Elan Plat: $2.3K | TRV: $3.6K | BotW: $3K

Current FICO 8 Scores: EQ: 828| TU: 805 | EX: 814

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Two more auto CLI's... Thanks to hefty NFCU SL?

Congrats to you on your success!...YOu think your Barclays CLI is weird/bad....my limit is $7,090. Im like really..."90"...cmon couldn't just hand me $10 more, or just take away the 90 all together?? LOL..
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes. Congrats!! Feels good when your credit starts to fall in line. 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI's! I've noticed that Lowes MC seems to give some pretty fat credit limits, I don't know if that would help you with your rennovations or not. Research some posts on here, I myself am now focussing on the bigger limit cards to boost that score.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats though any increase is a good increase!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.