Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve $4000 SP CLI

tag
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve $4000 SP CLI

Thought I would add a data point since this turned out to be a soft pull last night.  With my new-found Gold Spade, I was a little apprehesive about using the new CLI feature on the website, but seeing a lot of SP results and having already had another statement generate since I paid the renewal AF on my card, I thought my odds might be okay.

Screen Shot 2019-12-08 at 11.27.36 PM.png

While this isn't exactly my daily driver and I do not physically carry the card, I do use it with Apple Pay whenever possible.  Spending on the card has been just over $17,000 in the past 12 months, with almost all of that Apple Pay or travel for 3x points (used as 4.5% back for Real Time Redemption on travel).  Scores are a bit lower than usual right now due to BT shuffling, assuming they were looking at a TU score somewhere in 750s-770s depending on whether it was fresh or from a recent account review.  Squeaky clean reports, with no new accounts in 7 months and only 3 in the past year, I think only 1 scoreable INQ on TU.  Income sufficient enough for lending purposes, total revolving limits just over a mil.  With my $19,500 Cash+ this puts my total USB exposure at $37,500.

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: U.S Bank Altitude Reserve $4000 SP CLI

Congrats!

But it was a gamble for you.

I tried and got immediate notice that they tried to HP my frozen TU.

They can kick rocks.

Message 2 of 27
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve $4000 SP CLI

Congrats on the increase, K!

Be warned the HP may come in later though. There are several datapoints reporting the HP after the fact which I think is weird but it's there. Keep an eye out 👀

Message 3 of 27
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

A Big Congrats @K-in-Boston  .. Well Deserved.

Message 4 of 27
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Congrats KiB! That’s some serious SP CLI!
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 5 of 27
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 6 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your increase KIB! 

Message 7 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI.

With every thread or commment about the Altitude Reserve it becomes a bit more tempting but I'll resist the urge to app for it. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 27
calyx
Super Contributor

Congrats on that sweet SP CLI!

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 9 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Really well done!

My pull for the 10k CLI ended up being a HP. So now I have to wait until January to get a spade back. Still think there are a lot of data points to get here with USB, given mine happened in month 1 and yours later on. 4k seems to be the SP increment they are most comfortable with. 

Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.