Not applicable

Re: U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve $4000 SP CLI

Congratulations!
Message 23 of 27
Winesnoblv
Regular Contributor

Congrats!

I have been tempted since the link appeared and I had a cli in May.  But since I had 3 new accounts in the past 6 months, it is probably best for me to wait a while.

FICO 8 EX 784 TU 786 EQ 786
FICO 9 EX 780
AMEX - Platinum, BCP, Delta Platinum, Simply Cash Plus, Blue Business Cash (Business)
Barclay - Arrival Plus, AAdvantage Aviator
Capital One - Venture, Sparks (Business)
Chase - FU, CSP
Citi - Premier, PLOC
Discover It Miles
TD Cash Visa
US Bank Altitude Reserve
Wells Fargo Propel AMEX
PNC Points Visa
FNBO Evergreen Visa
Message 24 of 27
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Thank you everyone!  I did this Sunday night and still no HP.

Message 25 of 27
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

The gift that keeps on giving. Congrats @K-in-Boston Nice one!

Message 26 of 27
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Thought I would add a data point since this turned out to be a soft pull last night.  With my new-found Gold Spade, I was a little apprehesive about using the new CLI feature on the website, but seeing a lot of SP results and having already had another statement generate since I paid the renewal AF on my card, I thought my odds might be okay.

Screen Shot 2019-12-08 at 11.27.36 PM.png

While this isn't exactly my daily driver and I do not physically carry the card, I do use it with Apple Pay whenever possible.  Spending on the card has been just over $17,000 in the past 12 months, with almost all of that Apple Pay or travel for 3x points (used as 4.5% back for Real Time Redemption on travel).  Scores are a bit lower than usual right now due to BT shuffling, assuming they were looking at a TU score somewhere in 750s-770s depending on whether it was fresh or from a recent account review.  Squeaky clean reports, with no new accounts in 7 months and only 3 in the past year, I think only 1 scoreable INQ on TU.  Income sufficient enough for lending purposes, total revolving limits just over a mil.  With my $19,500 Cash+ this puts my total USB exposure at $37,500.

I'm a bit late to the party on this one (my M.O. lately it would seem) but congrats on a sweet SP CLI!  screamer.gif

I can't say enough good things about this card... I started my journey with U.S. Bank expecting them to be stingy (especially with my profile) but my concerns were unwarranted - they have turned out to be quite generous with me.  With a little luck this product will continue to fly 'under the radar' and will remain profitable enough for U.S. Bank to leave it alone.

Again, congratulations my friend!  Smiley Very Happy

and-thats-how-its-done.jpg

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.