Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve Auto-CLI

tag
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve Auto-CLI

Congrats!!!  Now apply for Go 😍

I'll be poking them in the eye soon on my runt card. I wonder if Connect stops at $25,000.00 like others (other than AR) do.

I might need a second job at this point with my 4 🧦 cards 😂😂😂. 

Yup, had exactly zero 🧦s 3.2 years ago. 

I never gave them a chance to give auto CLI 😐

Message 21 of 25
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Remedios wrote:

Congrats!!!  Now apply for Go 😍

I'll be poking them in the eye soon on my runt card. I wonder if Connect stops at $25,000.00 like others (other than AR) do.

I might need a second job at this point with my 4 🧦 cards 😂😂😂. 

Yup, had exactly zero 🧦s 3.2 years ago. 

I never gave them a chance to give auto CLI 😐

Thanks!  Smiley Very Happy

I have a runt as well (previous Connect, now Cash+ #2) but I think I'm going to leave it alone... $5k is plenty when I'll never spend more than $1k/month on the card anyway (and usually more like ~$300). Smiley Embarassed whistle.gif

I look forward to seeing the results when you decide to give them a poke, though! Smiley Very Happy

Message 22 of 25
Remedios
Credit Mentor

The way I see it, they have 4 personal cards (ain't nobody counting Flex Perks), so unless they come up with something super extra mega amazing, so glorious it would be worth closing one of the existing cards, I have no where to go but to see how far I can push it, and I'll push it because they all are being heavily used, so no shame  

(I did some $0.00 fee plans on Connect because..what on earth am I going to use it for. Between those plans, initial SUB, and some random love, I think I've cycled through the limit at least trice since it was opened. They better play nice or I'll be sad and run to Stepmommy Chase for at least few weeks. 

When I asked on Go for the first time, I did it on 11/1. Card was opened mid May, so not full six months (but six calendar months) which means I'll probably do it on the 1st.

I'm very credit bored 

Message 23 of 25
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

I'm very credit bored 

I feel this statement very much right now. Was actually tempted by the Autograph card last week even though I don't need it at all 😐

Message 24 of 25
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WooHoo!! Congratulations @UncleB on your USBank Auto-CLI Approval!!👏🏼🍾🥂

200w-2.gif

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.