Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve Visa Infinite

tag
Gatito
Contributor

U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve Visa Infinite

I opened a U.S. bank account with a $25 opening deposit on 11/29 and 12/2 I applied for the card knowing I read about the 5 business days or more for the relationship to have been a requirement. 

I applied anyway and didn't get an instant approval but after 2 reconsiderations from the credit card underwriting services line

SL: $10,000

047BAB2A-CAEC-4AF3-8D76-C72C9B66FABB.jpeg

Experian FICOscore8: 771

Credit karma: tu: 715 equifax: 713 vantage 3.0

Inquiry on TransUnion 

17 REPLIES 17
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve Visa Infinite

Congrats on your Altitude Reserve approval 🎉👍🏼

Message 2 of 18
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats on your Holiday US Bank Altitude Reserve approval!!

Message 3 of 18
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your USB approval!!

Message 4 of 18
IntegerIntrovert
Frequent Contributor

Nice and congrats! It's my favorite card. Primary rental car insurance, $75 effective AF, and 3% on mobile payments.

Can you share any details about your reconsideration line experience, what did they want, what did you provide etc..

Thanks!

EQ - 809 / TU - 817 / EX - 817

Message 5 of 18
Gatito
Contributor

Of course yes the first time I called a lady picked up very nice I asked her if she could check for me she said it was denied it looks like the relationship was too new and the opening deposit of only $25 I had deposited since then I told her well I only put in what they wanted as a minimum and I was going to move some over at a later time which I already did and she said let me check. She put me on hold and came right back and said she was going to send it for re-review. 

after a while I checked back on the phone I had honestly given up but this guy picks up a second time also very nice who said it's still not approved unfortunately but he said he doesn't know if they checked the deposits into the account or not because it's the same message he said he would re send it and leave a note to make sure they check and maybe the next day I got this email. 

Message 6 of 18
IntegerIntrovert
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the info.  I thought it was a minimum of 5 business day relationship, but it sounds like they sorted it out for you.

EQ - 809 / TU - 817 / EX - 817

Message 7 of 18
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 8 of 18
Elpadrino1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 9 of 18
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Great success for a double recon, grats on getting it Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.