Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve Visa

Awesomeness Congrats
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Article from DOC on this card & application process today.

http://www.doctorofcredit.com/us-bank-altitude-application-go/

I'll post this in the other thread too.
Message 12 of 19
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Wow!  33k. Congrats

Message 13 of 19
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats Matt. They have been good to me too. They get a bad wrap on here but for me they aren't conservative and they really value relationships. I like that in a company. Your post and the others today are so tempting me on this card.

App and let us know the outcome Smiley Happy

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 14 of 19
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

Thanks Aduke and Jerry Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 19
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

I received the card yesterday via UPS. Apparently they overnight this card to people!

It looks very nice but is lighter than expected. The platinum and ritz are for sure heavier feeling.

I was already able to use it with Apple Pay (3x points) Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

I received the card yesterday via UPS. Apparently they overnight this card to people!

It looks very nice but is lighter than expected. The platinum and ritz are for sure heavier feeling.

Maybe you could do an unpackaging video of the new US Bank Altitude Reserve Visa Infintie Card and post it on You Tude Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 19
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

Maybe you could do an unpackaging video of the new US Bank Altitude Reserve Visa Infintie Card and post it on You Tude Smiley Happy

I was going to take pics but honestly the package was a bit of a mess. The card had come out of its holder and I couldn't even find it! They really tried hard to make it nice to unpackage and did a pretty good job. 

Message 18 of 19
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

High CL for a conservative lender. Kudos to you! 

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.