Did you mean: 

U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve

tag
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve

@Remedios wrote:

Also, if my log in does not work in a few minutes , umm...unban? 

Just don't rush. Smiley Wink

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 31 of 75
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Remedios wrote:

@UncleB  I triple dog dare you to make @CreditCuriosity and @FinStar garden for AR 

I think that chin hair is talking... wait, I don't know if I can hear it ... is it whispering? Smiley Very HappySmiley Tongue

Message 32 of 75
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Remedios wrote:

@UncleB  I triple dog dare you to make @CreditCuriosity and @FinStar garden for AR 

ohboy.jpg

smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 33 of 75
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@FinStar wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

I think that chin hair is talking... wait, I don't know if I can hear it ... is it whispering? Smiley Very HappySmiley Tongue

Smiley Surprised

That's a secret Smiley LOL

Message 34 of 75
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@FinStar wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

NoWords.gif

Message 35 of 75
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@UncleB wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

ohboy.jpg

smiley-laughing021.gif

Fin mentioned my chin hair, yo 

I need to take medical leave of absence

Message 36 of 75
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@UncleB wrote:

I've shared before that the AR was somewhat my 'white whale', the card that was likely out-of-reach but it was fun to think about and it gave me a reason to continue gardening (goals, right?).

Anyway, I've been gardening for a while (as of last week only one new account in the last 12 months, a CSP in February) and I'm about as "pretty" credit-wise as I'm ever going to be.  I figured that if there's ever a chance of getting the AR - even with a small credit line - this is the time.

I applied on Saturday night, and it went to review.  I had mixed-feelings on that, since on the one hand I had already decided to not recon (either a denial or credit line) but on the other hand having to wait is never fun.  When it went to review, though, I knew that at least I wouldn't be having to recon a denial since 'eyes' would already be on the app, and hopefully I wouldn't be stuck with a system-generated tiny credit line.

A few hours ago I got this message:

Altitude.png

You could have knocked me over with a feather. swoon.gif

I would have been pleased with a $5k credit line, and over-the-moon with $10k, but $15k... I admit I'm quite happy. Smiley Very Happy

I have a lot of credit for my income (many would say too much) but apparently that didn't bother them.  I have no idea why they can be so tough on some with great profiles, but I suspect having all my secondary bureaus open and only having one new account in 12 months likely made a difference.

So for all my gardening friends, gardening really does work... I'm proof!  Smiley Wink

Holy Wazookas @UncleB!!! CoNgRaTs my friend!!   You sneaky little man Smiley Very Happy   Very well done....and, no charity on this one LOL Smiley Wink

Like A Boss.jpg

Message 37 of 75
WowCool
Frequent Contributor

Nicely done, well played!!! Congratulations there!

Message 38 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

I logged back in to congrats this. Excellent card. RTR is one of my favorite things. Enjoy the card! It is a beautiful. It is a shame I never get to use it in person. 

Message 39 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats @UncleB ! 

Message 40 of 75
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.