Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S. Bank Cash+ Auto-CLI

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: U.S. Bank Cash+ Auto-CLI

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Very nice CLI.. Us Bank likes your my friend.  Glad they are working for you!

Thanks!  I have no idea why they like me so much, but I'm not complaining!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 37
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Congrats!  I'm (almost) ashamed to admit that I'm riding out a balance transfer on mine.  LOL  We'll see if they're as kind to me when I pay that off; they've certainly been trying their best to get me to go for the Altitude Reserve.

Thanks!  Smiley Very Happy

There's never shame with balance transfers... especially if there's a promo involved.  Smiley Happy 

I suspect if you ever decide to pull the trigger on the Altitude Reserve they'll be especially generous.  Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 37
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Congrats UncleB!!  aaahighfive.gif

I love US Bank. I have this card and they started me at $8500 (I was shocked!), I did have a relationship with them; Fred Meyer MC for about a year.

The FM MC is only $1500 and has yet to receive a CLI- I'm scared to ask as I've read it's often a HP.

It's nice to know that the Cash+ can receive auto clis!!

Thanks for sharing and again CONGRATS!!   000congrats.gif

Message 13 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pikaboo-icu wrote:

Congrats UncleB!!  aaahighfive.gif

I love US Bank. I have this card and they started me at $8500 (I was shocked!), I did have a relationship with them; Fred Meyer MC for about a year.

The FM MC is only $1500 and has yet to receive a CLI- I'm scared to ask as I've read it's often a HP.

It's nice to know that the Cash+ can receive auto clis!!

Thanks for sharing and again CONGRATS!!   000congrats.gif

I have 3 branches within a 10 minute drive of my home.  Funny that I never really noticed them until I started frequenting this forum.  After I got the $500 Platinum I decided to go in and open savings, checking, and money market accounts in February since they are so big on relationships and that got me the Cash+.  I've since gotten mailings that I'm pre-approved for a LOC and the Altitude Reserve but I'm seriously gardening so I haven't followed up.

Message 14 of 37
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Pikaboo-icu wrote:

I have 3 branches within a 10 minute drive of my home.  Funny that I never really noticed them until I started frequenting this forum.  After I got the $500 Platinum I decided to go in and open savings, checking, and money market accounts in February since they are so big on relationships and that got me the Cash+.  I've since gotten mailings that I'm pre-approved for a LOC and the Altitude Reserve but I'm seriously gardening so I haven't followed up.

When you venture out of the garden, you should consider following up with them.

There's no reason I should have been approved like I was, except the FM MC.

I have no accounts with US Bank- so I'm not joking when I say I was shocked.

After using your plat. (I know it's tough with that SL) but if you use it & build history, you should be prime for the Cash+.

Your profile is better than mine. AAAnodding-head-smiley-emoticon.gif

Message 15 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Uncle Ben 🍾🎉🎈🎊🥓. I have found the cash+ to be a nice TL. 

Message 16 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pikaboo-icu wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Pikaboo-icu wrote:

When you venture out of the garden, you should consider following up with them.

There's no reason I should have been approved like I was, except the FM MC.

I have no accounts with US Bank- so I'm not joking when I say I was shocked.

After using your plat. (I know it's tough with that SL) but if you use it & build history, you should be prime for the Cash+.

Your profile is better than mine. AAAnodding-head-smiley-emoticon.gif

Sorry for derailing Uncle B's thread.

I already have the Cash+; got it three months after the Platinum.  I'm four months into gardening now and I think I'm finished applying for cards unless its a Chase Sapphire.  I already have an in-branch pre-approval for it but I'm so far above 5/24 that I don't want to risk applying.

Message 17 of 37
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Way to go Uncle BenSmiley Happy Fantastic job getting Uncle Sam to give you auto luvSmiley Happy

I was looking at the Plat the other day and noticed the app included PR so i wonder if that means im eligble to app one day? Would be cool to add a different lender than my current ones.

Also, lol, i wonder what the record is for most Mods on one post ?Smiley Wink UncleB's credit curiosity of US Bank sparked many new K's in Boston and his walletSmiley Happy
Message 18 of 37
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Congrats UncleB! 🎉 That’s a really nice auto CLI!

Message 19 of 37
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

For future reference UB, any idea which bureau US Bank likes to pull generally?
Message 20 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.