Regular Contributor

Re: U.S Bank Cash+ and Paypal Mastercard Approvals

Congratulations on your approvals 🎉!

Message 11 of 21
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Double congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 12 of 21
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approvals!

Message 13 of 21
Traveler101
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Us bank has treated me well. After some usage and time they should grow nicely with you. Paypal was actually decent with growing for me so your in good hands with those 2 over time. 

Message 15 of 21
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

The Cash+ is worth its weight in gold, grats to both Smiley Happy
Message 16 of 21
zerofire
Valued Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:
The Cash+ is worth its weight in gold, grats to both Smiley Happy

You must be mistaken. It is worth twice its weight in gold since it is a plastic card.

Congratulations on your new found liquidity.

Both cards are nice and solid product. Paypal will grow at 3x for every 3 statements courtesy of Synchrony if you ask. They only started low because that is what they do with almost everyone. The US Bank Cash+ started at the minimum because you just barely squeaked in. 5 HP's is elevated for two years and the 725 score is slightly below what they expect for this product at ~740. While a relationship would have helped you do need to start somewhere so just expect to feed some HP's to increase the credit line later. Alternatively you can also quickly call in and see if they are willing to reconsider the SL. Most likely using it right will encourage them to increase it of their own choice.

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 17 of 21
Mv350
Valued Contributor

@CreditNoob23 wrote:

U.S Bank Cash+

Pulled Equifax (F8 725) with 5 inquiries (5/24, 0/12, 0/6)

Approved with SL $500 (not surprised since I had no prior relationship with them, hopeful it will grow)

Paypal MC

Pulled TU (F8 731) with 3 inquiries (3/24, 2/12, 1/6)

Approved with SL $300 APR 21.49 (I anticipate this will grow quickly)

These are most likely my final 2 cards. So now I have:

• Cap1 QS (oldest card)
  • Best Buy in store only (financing options)
  • Discover It (rotating categories)
  • AMEX BCP (grocieries/streaming/gas)
  • Chase Freedom (rotating categories)
  • U.S Bank Cash+ (cell phone/internet/fast food)
  • Paypal MC (No FTF, everyday card)

Congratulations on your approvals!! 🎉

Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!   You'll love that USB Cash+

Message 19 of 21
DoctorWily
Established Member

My Paypal started at 3000, then shortly after they gave me a 1250 auto increase, nice!

My first USB was 2500. One month later I apped for another and they gave me 9500. I guess they warmed up to me really fast.

I love both of these cards, the PayPal one is nice knowing you can always get that 2% back - I end up using it a lot for that reason.

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.