Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S. Bank Visa Platinum CLI

tag
GalaxyStars
Regular Contributor

U.S. Bank Visa Platinum CLI

So my first during rebuilding was a U.S. Bank Secured Visa Platinum, card was finally unsecured about 1yr ago. But they left it at the $300 SL.

Requested an CLI via U.S. Bank website for an additional 1k and it was approved, so now CL of $1,300, not that it matters it's a un-used card with no benefts

but glad it is finally about the starting line.

As I understand it's no hard pull if under the 1,400 mark, and so far no alert regarding HP.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: U.S. Bank Visa Platinum CLI

Congrats!

I haven't tested this but have read plenty of similar results.

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long after the card graduated did you request the increase? I just recently did the same thing. my limit is 500 currently. Also have you looked into doing a product change to a card with rewards? Idk if US bank does that, just asking

Message 3 of 11
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 11
GalaxyStars
Regular Contributor

The card graduated around NOV 2015. Just requested CLI last Friday, so basically 6 months after graduating.

I am interested in a product change, I understand that they do, however I don't want a HP and not sure if it would be a HP or not. 

Message 5 of 11
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 6 of 11
Tim_S
Regular Contributor

@GalaxyStars wrote:

The card graduated around NOV 2015. Just requested CLI last Friday, so basically 6 months after graduating.

I am interested in a product change, I understand that they do, however I don't want a HP and not sure if it would be a HP or not. 

I had the same situation.  Went from secured US Bank Visa to an unsecured US Bank Visa Platinum. I did a product change last month to a Perks + and there wasn't a HP.  Just call Card Services and they will tell you if you're eligible for a product change.

Good luck!!

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, congrats

Message 8 of 11
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you!!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations On Your Approval....Thanks For Sharing..Robot LOLSmiley Tongue

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.