Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UBER Visa with shocking (for me) SL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

UBER Visa with shocking (for me) SL

This was already posted in the Uber Data Points thread. My approval was not instant. Received the "ten-day" message. Anxiously kept checking the status and no change. I finally bit the bullet and called the backdoor number. I was told application was still pending and I would need to speak with another department. After being on hold, the same rep said he cleared some things with the other department and I no longer needed to speak with them directly. He then asked me a few questions about income, job title/history, and then about the balance on one of my cards. Asked if it was under a promotional period. I said no, that I didn't catch it in time before the statement cut before paying. (Truth) He commended me on my payment history (lol -- check out the listed baddies) and then approved me with a SL of $7,500 (I am shocked). 

Data Points:

TU Fico 8: 690  

TU inquiry: 12 (4 in last 6 months)

New Accounts: 8 (or 9?) in the past year

UTI: 17%   

Baddies: 120-day late on SLs as recent as April 2017 & a paid charge off from 2016. 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: UBER Visa with shocking (for me) SL

Congrats on the approval and fantastic SL!

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the approval and fantastic SL!

Thank you! I can't wait to start earning those rewards! I eat out SO much. 

Message 3 of 11
Gokuva
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the approval and nice SL!

Message 4 of 11
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the recon and great SL!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@xaximus wrote:
Congrats on the recon and great SL!

Thanks!! I am honestly not sure that I was ever denied. Was that a recon? The rep said that the application was still under review, so I just assumed it meant that a decision hadn't been rendered yet. Who knows. 

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

This was already posted in the Uber Data Points thread. My approval was not instant. Received the "ten-day" message. Anxiously kept checking the status and no change. I finally bit the bullet and called the backdoor number. I was told application was still pending and I would need to speak with another department. After being on hold, the same rep said he cleared some things with the other department and I no longer needed to speak with them directly. He then asked me a few questions about income, job title/history, and then about the balance on one of my cards. Asked if it was under a promotional period. I said no, that I didn't catch it in time before the statement cut before paying. (Truth) He commended me on my payment history (lol -- check out the listed baddies) and then approved me with a SL of $7,500 (I am shocked). 

Data Points:

TU Fico 8: 690  

TU inquiry: 12 (4 in last 6 months)

New Accounts: 8 (or 9?) in the past year

UTI: 17%   

Baddies: 120-day late on SLs as recent as April 2017 & a paid charge off from 2016. 

You must be an outlier. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Congrats, OP! Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval and nice SL !!!!

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha thanks! Love that meme!
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@disstreetcoolkid200, for sure. Can’t deny that in spite of all the data points.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.