cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UBS Visa INFINITE Approved w/SL $58K --- UBS Visa Signature closed voluntarily.

tag
waqaszm1
Regular Contributor

UBS Visa INFINITE Approved w/SL $58K --- UBS Visa Signature closed voluntarily.

So asked my UBS advisor if upgrade from UBS Visa Signature (CL $35K) to Infinite was possible. Was told it would be a new app, sent by mail again, and if approved, I would have to close the Signature. I requested closing it on my own so I do not get the closed by grantor label on credit reports.

UBS Visa INFINITE was Approved with SL $58K. Should receive card in 7 to 10 days. Since it was a new app, I would be getting the SUB.

(No hard pull, SoftPull on TransUnion - decent portfolio with UBS).

No FTF, Access to 1,200+ airport lounges with a complimentary Priority Pass Select membership and up to $500 credit, $250 credit for any qualifying air travel expenses, Complimentary Gogo inflight Wi-Fi on 12 flight segments per year, Statement credit up to $100 toward either Global Entry or TSA Pre application fee, Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection, VIP amenities at select Ritz-Carlton properties, Fairmont and Park Hyatt properties.

The problem I have now is that alot of the benefits on these premium cards are overlapping. But I guess that is okay, don't want to close large limit cards.

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
TSlop
Valued Contributor

Re: UBS Visa INFINITE Approved w/SL $58K --- UBS Visa Signature closed voluntarily.

Congrats on your approval!

Message 2 of 17
Swordfish20
Valued Member

Re: UBS Visa INFINITE Approved w/SL $58K --- UBS Visa Signature closed voluntarily.

Congrats on the approval and large SL!

Message 3 of 17
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

😎Congratulations on the approval and I hope the new benefits and credits work in your favor too!👍

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice!

Message 5 of 17
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Enjoy that new card! Congratulations!

Message 6 of 17
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 7 of 17
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 8 of 17
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

A great SL on the infinite,  a big congrats to ya Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 17
blindambition
Senior Contributor

That is an interesting upgrade process, but considering their app process, not really surprising. Congrats on your new UBS Infinite!! 🍾 

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.