cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UBS Visa INFINITE Approved w/SL $58K --- UBS Visa Signature closed voluntarily.

tag
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: UBS Visa INFINITE Approved w/SL $58K --- UBS Visa Signature closed voluntarily.

Congratulations on your Approval..

Message 11 of 17
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: UBS Visa INFINITE Approved w/SL $58K --- UBS Visa Signature closed voluntarily.

Congratulations on your UBS Visa Infinite approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 12 of 17
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on your new Infinite card.

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 13 of 17
waqaszm1
Regular Contributor

It is a paper application that UBS will mail to you at request. Call them at 888-762-1232, or locally in the Nashville, TN area at 615-750-8000.

You can visit them at 3102 West End Ave #780, Nashville, TN 37203.

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, awesome SL!

Message 15 of 17
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Holy smokes! Congrats!

Message 16 of 17
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Congrats on the new card!  Definitely know what you are saying about overlapping benefits (I could probably give free Global Entry to everyone I know at this point 😂),  but as long as the benefits and perks of each individual card makes sense I consider them worth keeping.  Those gogoinflight passes alone on my US Bank Altitude Reserve more than make up the difference between the annual fee and the net cost after annual travel credit.

This card has long been on my "maybe" list, especially as it was one of the last holdouts on the multi-use $100 Visa Infinite airline credit (which I believe no longer exists on any US-issued VI card) but I don't recall anyone being approved for it without UBS assets.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.