Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNFCU Visa Elite CLI Approved $85,000 > $100,000

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: UNFCU Visa Elite CLI Approved $85,000 > $100,000

@CreditWolf wrote:
congratulations @FinStar very impressive indeed.. you and @Mahraja are truly amazing

Thanks @CreditWolf

Message 41 of 92
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Adkins wrote:

Wow! Congratulations!!

Thank you @Adkins 😊

Message 42 of 92
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats @FinStar, that’s a monstrous limit. First one I’ve seen on here in six figures rather than the $99,900 of a couple others. Craziness in all the right ways Smiley Happy

I know right?  I didn't know whether NFCU could be nudged to the max, so why not! Smiley Tongue   Thank you @Anonymous. 

Message 43 of 92
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Gmood1 wrote:
Holycow Fin Star!!! A big congratulations on knocking it out the park multiple times on that one! 😃

Thank you my friend 😁  

Message 44 of 92
Anonymous
Not applicable

You’re definitely one of the few whose profile would support finding out. I’m still a little loopy thinking about what it would feel like holding a hundred grand in my hand on one card...
Message 45 of 92
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your milestone CLI approval.

I worked for the U.N. for several years and never once thought about joining the credit union.  After discovering this forum and seeing some of the credit limits available I signed up for a UNFCU membership and seeded the Membership Savings Account with a few hundred bucks but never took the step to apply for a credit product.  The process seemed onerous and time-consuming...I once clicked on the "Apply for Loan" link in my account just out of curiousity and for about a month after I kept getting messages to go back and complete the application.  But seeing what they were asking for, there was no way I was going to apply.

Thanks @Anonymous.    And, yep for anyone that joins UNFCU, it's definitely a bit of a time-consuming process.   Well-worth it for those who are patient and willing to submit any requested documents.    

Message 46 of 92
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

way to knock it out of the park @FinStar ... Somehow you left this little gem out of a side conversation a few days back lol.  Once i get my chexs sorted oyt unfcu might be on my radar but would never qualify for this card imo Smiley Happy

Thanks @CreditCuriosity Smiley Tongue.   Honestly I forgot about this gem because UNFCU is a bit slow and I didn't think the request would be approved based on exposure elsewhere.  I think you'd qualify for the Elite IMO.   So once ChexSystems is in order, I'd suggest trying them out.   

Message 47 of 92
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@coldfusion wrote:

Thought you could sneak this one by us, eh?  Not a chance Smiley LOL

Congrats for hitting the max CL they (at least publicly) support.   Too bad their CC operations are still slow.

I tried, but as you've seen, Remmy's got the eyes of a hawk! Smiley Very Happy  Thank you again @coldfusion.  

I'm hoping that one day their UW processes will be more streamlined and faster, but here we are almost 5 years later and still the same speed.  On the upside, their site and app got a makeover sometime ago, but the UW process can be improved. They still ask for 2 personal references as part of their review process Smiley Very Happy

Message 48 of 92
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditInspired wrote:

Oh wow @FinStar, this is one of those times I wish I could curse on the forum without getting the “bleep,” because a CLI and a CL like this one deserves it. Impressive, very impressive indeed. High Five to you. Wow. This is really mind-blowing.

Thank you so much @CreditInspired.  Don't worry, I didn't have my bar of soap on me lol Smiley Very Happy

Message 49 of 92
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@pizza1 wrote:
OH MY WORD!! Thats just plain SICK! SICK SICK SICK!! LOL

Heck, with that limit, one card is all you need, LOL!! Again, showing us all up, and how its done..Smiley Happy. Congrats on that limit!!Smiley Happy

Thank you for the kind words @pizza1.  This is usually the primary card for the 'larger' transactions Smiley Wink  But, I still use the others too! 

Message 50 of 92
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.