Congratulations! Somebody else recently got a great SL on this one. Hopefully you have the same luck!
Congrats on your approval !!!!
In a nut shell:
- Went into a branch
- ID verified but needed to verify current address since its different from what I have on my DL. Left the branch.
- Emailed the bank rep with copies of my bank statement from another bank as proof of current address.
- Received a phone from bank rep requesting permisson to go ahead and process the application for me over the phone. I agreed.
- Asked for basic credit card app information. name,job information, mothers maiden name, income amount etc
- Came back as approved but she couldnt see
I have to go into the bank later to sign a few documents relating to the app and Im hoping they'll have a SL for me then.
Ive heard that they pull EQ which is my highest FICO 8 score so I'm expecting a reasonably high SL as a result.
I'll provide an update later once I have all the details.
Another victim falls prey to the Synovus Spell!
Nice Snag and Congrats on the Approval! your EQ F8 is just 1 point lower than mine so you could get similar results. There aren't many data points on this bank (at least from the last 12 months) so when you find out let us know -- I'm a huge data nerd when it comes to this stuff
What's keeping your EX/TU scores so much lower than your EQ? Do you have a split EQ profile or maybe a public record on the other two that EQ doesn't have? I had an EQ split profile a few years ago and had wide margins like that, but looks like your EQ is working to your favor.
CONGRATS on the Approval!!!
Congratulations on your approval!