cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATE: NFCU membership w/ cashRewards & navcheck PLOC Approved.

tag
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

UPDATE: NFCU membership w/ cashRewards & navcheck PLOC Approved.

Yep. I'm one of NFCU's newest members. Took the opportunity to apply for a cashRewards card since my portfolio is missing a 1.5% cash back on any purchase product. App was approved after a few minutes. Nice SL and a decent APR:

Screen Shot 2017-01-25 at 10.53.11 AM.png

Applying for membship: Talk about a long drawn out process to gain membership. All in all, it was worth it!

UPDATE: Since I was on fire, I figured I'd go for the navcheck PLOC. Approved for the full $15K @ 14.24 APR. Yep, I'm done. I suspect with all of this activity one of my lenders is sure to AA me (comenity, sync, barclays)..take your pick, right?!?

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU membership & cashRewards Approved

Congrats on your approval! Very nice limit. I like that this card posts the cash back once the transaction posts and you can redeem any amount.

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice, Ysettle, congratulations! I've been waiting to hear this excellent news! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 15
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your approval! Very nice limit. I like that this card posts the cash back once the transaction posts and you can redeem any amount.

That's awesome. No waiting on cycle statements works for me.

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 4 of 15
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Very nice, Ysettle, congratulations! I've been waiting to hear this excellent news! Smiley Happy

Thanks, humu. I've held out long enough and the time had come. I also snuck into Alliant CU as well but kept quiet.

Message 5 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Why settle but for the very best Navy has to offerSmiley Happy. Congrats Y, it suits you wellSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 15
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Why thank you AJC. I wanted the flagship but I'm carry way too many AF cards as it stands -- which I need to start sheding this year. Only the prestige is worth keeping, IMO.

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome aboard 😊

Everybody, even my 21 y.o 1st solo card son
Seems to be getting a better Apr offer an me
I better send a chat request 😎

Anyway, you'll love the cashRewards
Again, welcome and Congrats!
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ysettle4 wrote:

Yep. I'm one of NFCU's newest members. Took the opportunity to apply for a cashRewards card since my portfolio is missing a 1.5% cash back on any purchase product. App was approved after a few minutes. Nice SL and a decent APR:

Screen Shot 2017-01-25 at 10.53.11 AM.png

Applying for membship: Talk about a long drawn out process to gain membership. All in all, it was worth it!

Congratulations!!! 

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long did it take you to receive approval?
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.