cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPDATED: Bank of America Cash Rewards Approval AND Chase Freedom Unlimited!!!

tag
althes
Frequent Contributor

Re: UPDATED: Bank of America Cash Rewards Approval AND Chase Freedom Unlimited!!!

Congrats I have the business version but I want the personal one also.

But I will pay off the business version first.

I had issues with BOA years ago on the personal side but now I have a checking and merill account.

So working my way back slowly.

Message 11 of 16
Fico_Salamanca
Frequent Contributor

Re: UPDATED: Bank of America Cash Rewards Approval AND Chase Freedom Unlimited!!!

Congrats on both of the approvals!

>

>

Message 12 of 16
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Bank of America Cash Rewards approval -and- your Chase Freedom Unlimited approval. Great job!

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 13 of 16
2b2rich
Established Contributor

@Bkist21 wrote:

Pulled Experian (I live in Virginia) EX F8 is 733.  SL said $5000 but it's not showing in my online account yet.  I did this to take advantage of the 0% balance transfer offer and they accepted one full amount but only a partial on the other.  Requested total of 6800 in balance transfer and was approved for $4750 based on the balance transfer confirmation email i received.  Anyone else have this happen?

Overall I am pleased it was approved!  Just curious about the balance transfer piece.

Edit:  Accidentally hit apply on CFU as well.  I had intended to close the window after getting approved for the Cash rewards!!! $12300 starting limit too!

Pulled Experian and Equifax EX TU8 733 and EQ TU8 709

Congrats on your approvals! I'm curious about some of the odd figures I'm seeing lately. When it came time for the auto review/increase on my Cap 1 platinum it was $300?! From $3k to $3,300.  I had just gotten a 2nd Cap1 card so figured it may have had something to with that 🤷‍♀️
anyway, congrats again!

Chapter 7 Discharged & Closed Jan 2020
Message 14 of 16
Demented1
Established Contributor

Congrats on your BofA CR approval…enjoy the card and added leverage!

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats on the Chase Freedom Unlimited right after
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.