Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US BANK CASH + APPROVAL. *UPDATE*

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US BANK CASH + APPROVAL. *UPDATE*

I've been lurking on here for awhile reading forums and I decided to finally join in. My approval with US Bank for the Cash + was scary because of all the reviews I read about denials. I applied and got the 7-10 message and then called and it said we could not go forward so I spoke to a rep who said that they needed me to verify my email and phone number. I decided to speak to a rep because I was shocked at a denial with a 765 Transunion score which is who they pulled but then she said that it was not a denial, they just wanted to make sure it was me, I had applied for the Uber Visa the same day and got a 15,000 limit. I called 24 hours later and it said Congratulations you have been approved but it didn't tell me for how much, the anxiety is killing me, waiting on the card in the mail. So for those who are interested in the US Bank Cash + I say go for it, you never know.

*UPDATE* Yikes! So I got an email "Welcome to the US Bank Cash + Visa Signature Card" so I went to check the mail, wasn't here yet but I called and they said my starting limit is $500 with 0 APR for 15 months then 17.24%. WHAT? My TU08 credit score is 765 and my highest limits are CAP1 Quicksilver 30K, Chase SP 25K, Chase U 16, Uber Visa 15, etc. By far my lowest limit. Geesh! So they want me to max out the card to get the $150 Bonus? Smh in shock. I thought Signature meant at least 5K. Oh well I guess I have to make the best of it. She said I can call the underwritting to ask why my limit is low in the am.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US BANK CASH + APPROVAL.

Congrats on the Approval I tried US Bank two Weeks, didn’t swing in my favor though lol. Good thing is you got to turn your Dread to a celebration!
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! I would say you should just up your score, dust yourself off and try again! 😀

Message 3 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

UberifficSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 14
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats!
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on getting in US Bank! Nice to see that you got a great SL on your other card as well!

Message 6 of 14
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Congrats!  US Bank is tough

Message 7 of 14
OmarR
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Dont forget to post your CL when you recieve your card!

EQ=850   EX=845   TU=843       0/24       UTIL=$1    AZEO

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on what looks like a double US Bank approval. Nice SL on Uber

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

*UPDATE* Yikes! So I got an email "Welcome to the US Bank Cash + Visa Signature Card" so I went to check the mail, wasn't here yet but I called and they said my starting limit is $500 with 0 APR for 15 months then 17.24%. WHAT? My TU08 credit score is 765 and my highest limits are CAP1 Quicksilver 30K, Chase SP 25K, Chase U 16, Uber Visa 15, etc. By far my lowest limit. Geesh! So they want me to max out the card to get the $150 Bonus? Smh in shock. I thought Signature meant at least 5K. Oh well I guess I have to make the best of it. She said I can call the underwritting to ask why my limit is low in the am.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.