Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US BANK CASH+ APPROVED! (DPs)

tag
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

US BANK CASH+ APPROVED! (DPs)

Anyone who knows any of my posts on here, knows I have wanted this card.

Well 2 years plus a few days after my last USB declined app, finally, Victory is mine! (you can check my post on it today/3/14 here)

But to sum it up for DPs for those who are looking to get this card:

APPROVED: $16,000

Stats *PRIOR* to Applying:

NEW Accounts: 2/6, 2/12, 14/24

INQs 1/6, 1/12, 5/24 on TU (which they pull for me).

F08 Scores: EX 777, EQ 798, TU 782, but they usually pull TU F09 for me (which recently just took a dip from 801 to 789)

I don't know the results of my new FICO score since it was approved, I am sure I will post that later.

Again, thanks to everyone in the linked thread for the positive encouragement, especially @Remedios & @FinStar Smiley Happy

Potential Future Cards
Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: US BANK CASH+ APPROVED!

Congrats on your approval! 

Lock all three CRAs and ask for increase in September. 

Also, I've been raising this one for a while now. Sometimes he even gets mad at me 😂

Message 2 of 32
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on your Cash+ approval @Wavester64. Glad to see you took the initiative and just did it!  Your DPs will definitely help others.

Now you can update your signature + it appears you're getting closer to achieving those CC goals 😎

Message 3 of 32
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Love it when a goal card is achieved!!! That's terrific!!  Congratulations on your USBankApproval!! 🎉🥂👏

Message 4 of 32
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on the US Bank Cash+ card approval! 

Message 5 of 32
Eyepinpools
Regular Contributor

Re: US BANK CASH+ APPROVED! (DPs)

Congrats on the approval. This card is on my list to get too. I thought USB had a similar 5/24 rule to chase but you are 14/24 🤯.

Do you mind sharing how this SL stacks up against some of your other higher limit cards? 

Message 6 of 32
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval! Happy for you! 

Message 7 of 32
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@Eyepinpools wrote:

Congrats on the approval. This card is on my list to get too. I thought USB had a similar 5/24 rule to chase but you are 14/24 🤯.

Do you mind sharing how this SL stacks up against some of your other higher limit cards? 

@Eyepinpools US Bank's rule I think is usually no more than 2 new accounts in 12 months but preferably 1/12 or 0/12.  Also the same for inquiries I think.  

Message 8 of 32
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your awesome approval! 🤑👍👍

Message 9 of 32
KingPredator
Regular Contributor

Congrats on getting one of your goal cards 🙌

Message 10 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.