Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US BANK CASH +

tag
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

Re: US BANK CASH +

So,  Got the card today.   $600  SL....  (Looking at you AJC, haha!)   I'll give UW a call tomorrow and see if we can't get that bumped up a lil bit. haha  

Ok credit, getting better.....slowly.... Can't seem to stay in the Garden for any extended period of time. I'm trying. Mid to upper 600's across the board.
Message 11 of 33
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

Finally got around to calling.  Told the rep I was a bit disapponted with the SL and was hoping to get something more useful for Christmas Shopping while I had 0%.   The rep was super nice, verfied my info, ask how much I was looking for (I asked for $15k)  She also asked if I was open to a counter, which of course, I said yes to.   She then said that she put in my request and should hear something by Friday/Monday.   Fingers crossed.   

Ok credit, getting better.....slowly.... Can't seem to stay in the Garden for any extended period of time. I'm trying. Mid to upper 600's across the board.
Message 12 of 33
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@JimBo99 wrote:

Finally got around to calling.  Told the rep I was a bit disapponted with the SL and was hoping to get something more useful for Christmas Shopping while I had 0%.   The rep was super nice, verfied my info, ask how much I was looking for (I asked for $15k)  She also asked if I was open to a counter, which of course, I said yes to.   She then said that she put in my request and should hear something by Friday/Monday.   Fingers crossed.   

Congratulations and good luck! Let us know how it goes!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 13 of 33
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Adkins wrote:

@JimBo99 wrote:

Congratulations and good luck! Let us know how it goes!

Indeed, congrats and good luck.  You should be able to call the number on the back of your card tomorrow and the automated system would tell you the credit line.  Or if your account is now showing a real credit line instead of -- you should see it online.

Message 14 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish i should have seen more posts about usbank cash + cli requests . i made a mistake . when i was approved for 500 i automatically assumed it must be because of new accounts and inquiries and called and asked for only 1000$ increase and got it. Had i known before that this is a common trend with them i would have asked for more. currently i am disputing bonus offer through cfpb once that is complete i will ask for an increase to atleast 5000 (i dont think i need more than 5000 limit for this card).

Message 15 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JimBo99 wrote:

Excellent.  Please let us know.  I am apping for this card in 3 weeks and I can see all these scary $500 limits that jump to 5k only if you call.  But you are testing the ceiling so this should be interesting.  Hope you get your 15k.

Message 16 of 33
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

I figure, might as well shoot for the moon and let them counter.  Who knows they may give me the 15k, only one way to find out, haha!

Message 17 of 33
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

I need ACJ to chime in, since he knew EXACTLY what my SCL would be... hahaha

Message 18 of 33
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Congrats on a tough bank!!

Message 19 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JimBo99 wrote:

@JimBo99 Do you mind me asking what your scores look like to get it? I just got approved and only given a 2k limit, so want to call and see what they can do. 

Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.