Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US BANK and Citi CLI + Cap One conversion

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US BANK and Citi CLI + Cap One conversion

$50 charge off just dropped from EQ and Ex, soon TU I hope. EX fico just broke 700, EQ few points under. TU would be 710 or so If my math is correct once dropped.

Auto CLI from US BANK @ 9 months > 500 bump to 1.5k

CLI request from Citi DC @ 6 months > 1k to 2.3k

Converted Cap One Platinum to QS. CLI denied based on too many inquiries

Hoping BofA 99/500 will unsecure soon. CLI button just started showing up.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: US BANK and Citi CLI + Cap One conversion

Congrats on making some nice progress Op
Message 2 of 6
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the CLI's and the progresss along with the CO falling off!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You! My biggest problem now is low SL's. Although I really have no desire to apply for more cards, 11 is enough for now. No store cards, all major bank CC's. Didn't want false prophecies.

So it's a waiting game. Although last year at this time my Fico scores were 530, 510 and 490 with a ton of past collections. Some paid some not....So given within a years time I raised my FICO score 170+ points give or take. Hopefully a postive outlook for some other's rebuilding. Not easy but doable.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. I had the CapOne CLI denial for too many INQs. I usually get $200-$400 every 6 months with them. This is new for me to have that. Wonder if they always did it or if they just started hating INQs so much?
Either way-congrats on all your success this week.
Message 5 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice progress and even nicer to have 11 bank cards and no store cards, wow, thats quite an accomplishmentSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.