Senior Contributor

Re: US Bank AR Approval - $20k

Awesome news! Congrats!

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 11 of 67
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats @simplynoir  on a killer SL for US Bank and a card you have also wanted.  Enjoy the new cardSmiley Happy.  Two hefty af cards you have picked up recently being AR and CNB, but nice perks alot of times come with those pesky af's

Message 12 of 67
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Coongrats @simplynoir Smiley Happy. Enjoy your newest toy and may USBANK bless you with much cliSmiley Wink
Message 13 of 67
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Congratulations @simplynoir

Emotions (14).png

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 14 of 67
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:
Congrats! That is a great SL for that card. Real time rewards rock and so do the gogoinflight passes!

Thanks, K! I had some already with the AMEX Biz Plat and now with Crystal & AR card I have more than I know what to do with

Message 15 of 67
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

Congrats on Precious Club membership Heart

Thank you, wingman! ❤ Honestly felt weird getting this card since it does feel like it'll be my last one for awhile but in a way saving the Precious for last was worth it.

Message 16 of 67
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

That's fantastic, @simplynoirscreamer.gif

For the record mine went to review as well, but I didn't have to talk to anybody - they had pity on me without making me call. @Remedios was the lucky one who didn't have to wait in suspense for an answer (LOL).  Smiley Very Happy

That's an awesome credit line for this card, and like you say it will complement your others nicely.  It sounds like you and @Anonymous handled the analyst with perfect finesse!  (No surprise there at all!)  Smiley Wink

Again, welcome to "the precious" club!  Smiley Very Happy

PinochioBoss.gif

Thanks, B! 🐄🥩🍸

Could have sworn you got an immediate approval there lol I guess last night's post made me lose IQ points since I was falling asleep by this point. She always gets all the luck there 😐😂

Precious club yo!

Message 17 of 67
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@shoegal wrote:

Congrats Simply on a great card and amazing starting limit!🎉🎉🎉

Thank you, @shoegal! Hope we get to see you around the GT more in the future.

Message 18 of 67
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

I didn't realize how lucky my daughter was, she got automatic approval ($18.5K) and assumed that was normal.   She was then able to charge $5K as her first charge without any fraud alerts either.  I guess the $100 in our joint US Bank checking account assured them that there was no need to question her credit worthiness!

Message 19 of 67
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

US Bank likes you with that SL, grats Smiley Happy
Message 20 of 67
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.