Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank AR Approval - $20k

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank AR Approval - $20k

Congrats on your Altitude Reserve approval.

Message 31 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

@simplynoir, you’ve pretty much toppled Goliath on all the mortal and near-mortal cards. Not really sure what’s left honestly, except for cards like Centurion, JPMR, Silk, and the like.
Message 32 of 67
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Thank you!

Message 33 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your AR approval!! I'm counting down the days until I can apply in December.
Message 34 of 67
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Congrats @simplynoir  on a killer SL for US Bank and a card you have also wanted.  Enjoy the new cardSmiley Happy.  Two hefty af cards you have picked up recently being AR and CNB, but nice perks alot of times come with those pesky af's

Thanks, CC! I honestly don't want to add up the AFs I pay let alone both me n my fiancee together for the cards we have lol. But we do reap the benefits from them for the most part whether through perks or earning power of the cards. Some may say it's dipping too many toes to really make use of them all but *shrugs* it's what we want

Message 35 of 67
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Coongrats @simplynoir Smiley Happy. Enjoy your newest toy and may USBANK bless you with much cliSmiley Wink

Thanks, AJC! I would love one but the limit is good enough honestly Smiley LOL

Message 36 of 67
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Mahraja wrote:

Congratulations @simplynoir

Emotions (14).png

lol thanks Mahraja!

Message 37 of 67
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

I didn't realize how lucky my daughter was, she got automatic approval ($18.5K) and assumed that was normal.   She was then able to charge $5K as her first charge without any fraud alerts either.  I guess the $100 in our joint US Bank checking account assured them that there was no need to question her credit worthiness!

Maybe they thought her checking account had a few more zeroes there Smiley LOL Kudos to your daughter there on her card it's a hell of a way to start in the reward game

Message 38 of 67
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:
US Bank likes you with that SL, grats Smiley Happy

Thanks, @gdale6!

Message 39 of 67
calyx
Super Contributor

Very nicely done - congrats!

I noticed that I get USB AR ads in my instagram feed now.  I blame MF/the Garden threads.

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 40 of 67
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.