tag
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: US Bank AR Approval - $20k

@longtimelurker wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

Following my daughters and simplynoir successes, I applied today.   Some initial CR freeze issues (I opened TU as that is what they pulled for my daughter in the same state,  but the claim is that the computer chooses at random) which I fixed.   No automatic approval for me, so now waiting....

Finger crossed for you, @longtimelurker! I applied, didn't get an automatic approval but got a call a few hours later from UW. It was pretty standard but hope you get an easier "interview" like @Remedios and not my experience.

Thanks.   Just called in, automated system could not retrieve my application info.  So waited on line for way too long, and then I was told it was approved 2 days ago (the day I applied).   Wish they had let me know!    Still, approved for $23K, so that's very nice.

Congrats, yo!

Message 61 of 67
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

Following my daughters and simplynoir successes, I applied today.   Some initial CR freeze issues (I opened TU as that is what they pulled for my daughter in the same state,  but the claim is that the computer chooses at random) which I fixed.   No automatic approval for me, so now waiting....

Finger crossed for you, @longtimelurker! I applied, didn't get an automatic approval but got a call a few hours later from UW. It was pretty standard but hope you get an easier "interview" like @Remedios and not my experience.

Thanks.   Just called in, automated system could not retrieve my application info.  So waited on line for way too long, and then I was told it was approved 2 days ago (the day I applied).   Wish they had let me know!    Still, approved for $23K, so that's very nice.

Congrats, yo!

Thanks.   Appeared on the web site today and then the card itself came.   So nice and quick (and I shouldn't have bothered to call!)   Now to meet that spend.

Message 62 of 67
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

You...REALLY...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

HUGE CONGRATS  on your US Bank AR Approval and the MASSIVE SL!!! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 63 of 67
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@longtimelurker   Dont forget to call to add to mobile walletts 

To make it easier on yourself, try adding to all of the ones you inted to use the card with first.

All will "tell" you that you need to call. That way, when you call, US Bank can see the requests to add. 

If you call without attempting to add first, it gets a bit wonky sometimes

Message 64 of 67
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

To make it easier on yourself, try adding to all of the ones you inted to use the card with first.

All will "tell" you that you need to call. That way, when you call, US Bank can see the requests to add. 

Yes, thanks, I did that for SP.   Using it at a supermarket today I was told to enter  a PIN or press enter (like a debit card).  Never had that at that supermarket with any other SP card!   I called US Bank and they said it does that for security from time to time, don't quite believe that but we will see.

Message 65 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

longtimelurker ... "a watched pot never boils" ...

Message 66 of 67
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Yes, thanks, I did that for SP.   Using it at a supermarket today I was told to enter  a PIN or press enter (like a debit card).  Never had that at that supermarket with any other SP card!   I called US Bank and they said it does that for security from time to time, don't quite believe that but we will see.

That's true, it will happen from time to time. Just hit enter, no pin is needed, it codes properly as SP

Message 67 of 67
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.