cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Altitude Reserve - $10k Approved (DOUBLE PULL!)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank Altitude Reserve - $10k Approved (DOUBLE PULL!)

WOOT!!!

So now its time to update my signature... as I got my "goal" card...

Since Chase shut the door on me a year or so ago (my fault, didn't know how sensitive they were to new credit on my file and how likely they were to close cards... 100% my doing, got too aggressive) and since I have that lovely "unsatisfactory previous relationship" stamp on my file, I've been looking into US Bank for a while, and specifically the Altitude Reserve, because I want my Visa Infinite card back.

I have found them QUITE nice to deal with.  Got in the back door via an investment account back in June or July, and have used them as my main bank and investment relationship since. 

Now that mortgage refi has finished...  I've joined the USB Cult fully now...  Maybe @Remedios will show me the secret handshake, now...

App'd.

FREAKED me out - I was expecting a TU pull, and F9 score.  I was also expecting to have to recon, because as documented elsewhere, FICO9 hates me and lags my F8 score by 60-80 points for "no good reason."  

Nope.  

EX and EQ double pull.  Based on a couple of (possibly old) DPs, I presume that means they used FICO8 instead. 

SL: $10,000 - less than I hoped, more than generous.  I'm going to test my luck and recon the SL.  I'm in a gift horse kind of mood.

EQ F8: 793 (f9 735ish)

EX F8: 795 (f9 721ish)

DTI: minimal

Inq: EQ: 3/12, 11/24

Util: 5%

Most recent new card: 17 months

AAOA 2 yr 10mos

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: US Bank Altitude Reserve - $10k Approved (DOUBLE PULL!)

Congratulations!

Message 2 of 28
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous  congrats! 

🤫 No talkie about secret handshake in pubic🤫

After  @Anonymous  goes over NDA with you, we'll work on the rest 

(Price of robes went up, so ...you okay with a hoodie? 

Message 3 of 28
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your US Bank Altitude Reserve approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 4 of 28
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Excellent card to have, congrats on it and the rest of your approvals today Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Remedios wrote:

@Anonymous  congrats! 

🤫 No talkie about secret handshake in pubic🤫

After  @Anonymous  goes over NDA with you, we'll work on the rest 

(Price of robes went up, so ...you okay with a hoodie? 

Crap... wasn't supposed to say anything? Oops sorry.

TOTALLY fine with a hoodie, just so long as it comes with SOCKS!

Message 6 of 28
TheFIGuy
Established Contributor

Now that mortgage refi has finished...  I've joined the USB Cult fully now...  Maybe Remedios will show me the secret handshake, now...

App'd.

FREAKED me out - I was expecting a TU pull, and F9 score.  I was also expecting to have to recon, because as documented elsewhere, FICO9 hates me and lags my F8 score by 60-80 points for "no good reason."  

Nope.  

EX and EQ double pull.  Based on a couple of (possibly old) DPs, I presume that means they used FICO8 instead. 

SL: $10,000 - less than I hoped, more than generous.  I'm going to test my luck and recon the SL.  I'm in a gift horse kind of mood.

Wait, Wait, Wait, I want into the secret handshake USB group! @Remedios I just got the USB Altitude GO card 6.5k SL, PLEASE can I be apart too!

@Anonymous Can you give me the deets on reconing USB SL?

Message 7 of 28
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@TheFIGuy wrote:

Now that mortgage refi has finished...  I've joined the USB Cult fully now...  Maybe Remedios will show me the secret handshake, now...

App'd.

Nope.  

Wait, Wait, Wait, I want into the secret handshake USB group! @Remedios I just got the USB Altitude GO card 6.5k SL, PLEASE can I be apart too!

@Anonymous Can you give me the deets on reconing USB SL?

Congrats!  

Message 8 of 28
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your new USB card!!  

Message 9 of 28
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your US Bank AR approval!!! I got so excited reading this. Good luck on your SL recon; please let us know how it goes. Thanks for the DP's.

Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.