Established Contributor

Re: US Bank Altitude Reserve Approval - $19.5K SL

Congrats!

Message 12 of 22
NichelleN
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the approvals. What were your data points? Recent inquires/new accounts?

Thanks!

On Experian specifically I was at 0 inquiries before yesterday. I applied for the CSP first so that counts as 1 inquiry before the US Bank application. And the only new account I've had in 3 years was for a car lease. I believe my Experian FICO was at 755. It's a bit depressed due to some card balances.

More than enough credit.
Message 13 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, I'm just trying to gauge as many different data points from as many people as possible to decide when I should apply.

Message 14 of 22
NichelleN
Established Contributor

@NichelleN wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the approvals. What were your data points? Recent inquires/new accounts?

Thanks!

On Experian specifically I was at 0 inquiries before yesterday. I applied for the CSP first so that counts as 1 inquiry before the US Bank application. And the only new account I've had in 3 years was for a car lease. I believe my Experian FICO was at 755. It's a bit depressed due to some card balances.

Updating this since I now know that US Bank pulled TU. I was at 0 inquiries there.

More than enough credit.
Message 15 of 22
NichelleN
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you, I'm just trying to gauge as many different data points from as many people as possible to decide when I should apply.

I totally understand. I was pretty gun shy about applying but figured I would give it a shot. I have a pretty thick file and have been a US Bank customer for years. I'm in the process of updating my portfolio and figured I would apply for a couple of cards I want while shutting down a few others. Note that I updated it to reflect my TU data as that is what they pulled.

More than enough credit.
Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations  .... very well done!

Message 17 of 22
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Excellent approval out of conservative US Bank Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 22
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

😄 Congratulations on your Instant approvals!

20201004_074517.gif

I wanted the AR as one my 1st  three rebuilding cards back in 2018

I was so overly ambitious and foolish at the same time

20200908_055350.gif

Message 19 of 22
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

@NichelleN wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I totally understand. I was pretty gun shy about applying but figured I would give it a shot. I have a pretty thick file and have been a US Bank customer for years. I'm in the process of updating my portfolio and figured I would apply for a couple of cards I want while shutting down a few others. Note that I updated it to reflect my TU data as that is what they pulled.

@NichelleN  Thank you for the data you provided I. The last two post

Does the mobile purchase with the AR still give a return of 3x?

Also, I had heard(IDK if you are aware but hope you could comment) that having an auto loan with USBank can count as a financial product which will qualify a member as eligible to apply for the AR, given they have not other CC with them.

I am thinking of the AR as a backup/alternative to the AOD Visa Signature... for miscellaneous spend but I would have to give it a great deal of thought when comparing the two (annual fee vs no annual fee and other benefits.

Maybe I will reread some AimHigh's post again.

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.