Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Altitude Reserve Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank Altitude Reserve Approved

I waited a few months, but when I found out that the local nursery I plan to be spending plenty with this summer takes Apple Pay, I took it as a sign. 😂

I applied early this afternoon, got the 7-10 day message and then got an email a short time ago that it was approved. It didn’t, however, give a SL and it’s not yet showing on my account. #patience

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Batsamandrobin
Regular Contributor

Re: US Bank Altitude Reserve Approved

@Anonymous wrote:
I waited a few months, but when I found out that the local nursery I plan to be spending plenty with this summer takes Apple Pay, I took it as a sign. 😂

I applied early this afternoon, got the 7-10 day message and then got an email a short time ago that it was approved. It didn’t, however, give a SL and it’s not yet showing on my account. #patience

Would you mind sharing a few data points? I'm also a U.S. Bank customer and the Altitude is on my wish list for the future. Congrats on your approval!

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

This one is on my list! I’m going for it after 6 months of rest from new cards.

Minimum SL should be $5K though I’ve seen a few data points where reconners finagled their way into an approval at a lesser amount.

Congrats to you!
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I logged on today and saw the card on my profile. $7k. Not thrilled with it but not surprised. Could be worse. My Cash+ is at $7500 (started at $5k 2 years ago with one auto CLI at a few months? six months?) Still hoped they'd try to come close to the CSR at $32k. Smiley Wink

I was waiting for things to report and didn't see any increases in the near future, wanted to get the card to put some larger expenses on it for the SUB. I was thinking they'd pull TU (744) but they pulled Exp (730). Of course this morning Exp went up to 740 with a bogus alert reason that a CL was decreased (moved some from one Chase card to another). 

I have a fair amount on 0%, B of A even being up near the limit. But I have lots (and lots) of cards at $0. 

UPS also shows it arriving tomorrow, so YAY!

Where's @ShadowFactor to welcome me to the AR family? 

Message 5 of 7
imaximous
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the card! I remember chatting with you about it, so I'm glad you went for it and got approved.
As soon as you have access to the AR site, sign up for all the extra benefits, and don't forget to turn on real-time rewards. Enjoy!
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. Another thing I thought was interesting in the application process that I hadn’t seen was that it washed for individual income and source and then SEPARATELY other (aka Spousal) income.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.