cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Bank Altitude Reserve Approved

Senior Contributor

US Bank Altitude Reserve Approved

I waited a few months, but when I found out that the local nursery I plan to be spending plenty with this summer takes Apple Pay, I took it as a sign. 😂

I applied early this afternoon, got the 7-10 day message and then got an email a short time ago that it was approved. It didn’t, however, give a SL and it’s not yet showing on my account. #patience

Entered the Garden 6/11/18
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES
Contributor

Re: US Bank Altitude Reserve Approved

@TortoiseWins wrote:
I waited a few months, but when I found out that the local nursery I plan to be spending plenty with this summer takes Apple Pay, I took it as a sign. 😂

I applied early this afternoon, got the 7-10 day message and then got an email a short time ago that it was approved. It didn’t, however, give a SL and it’s not yet showing on my account. #patience

Would you mind sharing a few data points? I'm also a U.S. Bank customer and the Altitude is on my wish list for the future. Congrats on your approval!

Message 2 of 7
Valued Contributor

Congrats on approval

7-2018 / Fico 8 EX 774 , EQ 781 , TR 785
Amex ED 22k , CSP 17k , Discover iT 12.5k , Fifth Third Bank S2C 12k , BofA Cash Rewards 10k , Avianca Vida 10k , State Farm Good Neighbor Visa 10k , Citi DD 6k , Union Bank Rewards 5k
Message 3 of 7
Valued Contributor

This one is on my list! I’m going for it after 6 months of rest from new cards.

Minimum SL should be $5K though I’ve seen a few data points where reconners finagled their way into an approval at a lesser amount.

Congrats to you!

Beginning Journey April 2017 – FICO 8

Current Scores May 2018 – FICO 8

Started this credit game with $8400 TCL in 04/17 now I'm at $150K+.
Message 4 of 7
Senior Contributor

I logged on today and saw the card on my profile. $7k. Not thrilled with it but not surprised. Could be worse. My Cash+ is at $7500 (started at $5k 2 years ago with one auto CLI at a few months? six months?) Still hoped they'd try to come close to the CSR at $32k. Smiley Wink

I was waiting for things to report and didn't see any increases in the near future, wanted to get the card to put some larger expenses on it for the SUB. I was thinking they'd pull TU (744) but they pulled Exp (730). Of course this morning Exp went up to 740 with a bogus alert reason that a CL was decreased (moved some from one Chase card to another). 

I have a fair amount on 0%, B of A even being up near the limit. But I have lots (and lots) of cards at $0. 

UPS also shows it arriving tomorrow, so YAY!

Where's @ShadowFactor to welcome me to the AR family? 

Message 5 of 7
Established Contributor

Congrats on the card! I remember chatting with you about it, so I'm glad you went for it and got approved.
As soon as you have access to the AR site, sign up for all the extra benefits, and don't forget to turn on real-time rewards. Enjoy!
BofA | Barclays | Cap One | Chase | Citi | Discover | PenFed | Synchrony (Lowe's, Amazon & PayPal 2% MC) | US Bank
Message 6 of 7
Senior Contributor

Thanks. Another thing I thought was interesting in the application process that I hadn’t seen was that it washed for individual income and source and then SEPARATELY other (aka Spousal) income.
Message 7 of 7