Did you mean: 

US Bank Altitude Reserve Saga

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: US Bank Altitude Reserve Saga

@simplynoir wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB I activated the card in the app, clicked "Add to Wallet", accepted the T&C, and that was it.  No phone call required.  Must be an Andriod thing...

Zoomz.... 😐😒

Nothing wrong with Google Pay... I'm using that one as well. Smiley Happy

(I use it to pay my monthly State Farm bill using the app.)

Message 51 of 78
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB I activated the card in the app, clicked "Add to Wallet", accepted the T&C, and that was it.  No phone call required.  Must be an Andriod thing...

Zoomz.... 😐😒

I have Allstate which doesn't offer it so it goes on the BofA PR

Message 52 of 78
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@simplynoir wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Zoomz.... 😐😒

I have Allstate which doesn't offer it so it goes on the BofA PR

Oh wait... I'm slow tonight; I thought @Anonymous was saying he had Android, but now I see how things are... 🤔 Smiley Tongue

LOL... that's OK; we can overlook his OS choice, as misguided as it might be. smiley-laughing021.gif

(In either case I still have to give credit to the new app... it's not perfect, but it's quite a bit better than the old one.)

Message 53 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

My OS choices aren't misguided.  Proper application on blinders reveils that are is only one true choice.  iOS.  (And not the cursed Cisco version.)  

Quite side note: I've been considering picking up a Pixel on Fi for my second phone.  Vanilla Android has reached a level of maturity and polish that I find acceptable. Notice I didn't say Samsung anywhere in that mess?

Message 54 of 78
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

My OS choices aren't misguided.  Proper application on blinders reveils that are is only one true choice.  iOS.  (And not the cursed Cisco version.)  

Quite side note: I've been considering picking up a Pixel on Fi for my second phone.  Vanilla Android has reached a level of maturity and polish that I find acceptable. Notice I didn't say Samsung anywhere in that mess?

whistle.gif  🙈🙉🙊

Message 55 of 78
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

whistle.gif  🙈🙉🙊

It's okay, @UncleB, we all have our flaws lol

Message 56 of 78
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Kudoed even tho I have no idea what you are talking about

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 57 of 78
minski
Established Contributor

@nuohlac

I am 0/6 and will be 4/12 towards end of December. Wondering whether to attempt this card again then or to wait until end of February when I will be 2/12. 😬
Message 58 of 78
Trikoret
Contributor

Does the iOS app notify when a charge transaction made on card? Just like Amex and Chase apps?
Message 59 of 78
imaximous
Valued Contributor

@Trikoret wrote:
Does the iOS app notify when a charge transaction made on card? Just like Amex and Chase apps?

I don't really use any app notifications, but there's a bunch you can turn on.

20AEE314-DC18-4C5D-A131-258EFBE758DB.jpeg

0FB1BF17-F181-44E2-BB62-A486AE4E11AB.jpeg

Message 60 of 78
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.